- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Qapital is looking for two enthusiastic and talented Backend Developers (Java) to join our team in Stockholm. At Qapital, all of our developers make a difference from early in the development process, and we work in short iterations with small wins duly celebrated. If you join us, you’ll get to be part of a team that is changing the way people think of everyday banking. We are collaborative, empathetic, and pragmatic, and it’s important that this internal culture scales with us as we grow.
The Qapital backend systems are structured in large part according to the Microservices pattern, and expose a RESTful HTTP API to our client apps. The core services are all developed in house, while we integrate with multiple external platform providers for more low-level banking infrastructure services.
Can you code confidently at all levels of the back-end stack? We want to meet you. Do you also have ideas outside the usual conventions, and frequently come up with new ideas for building applications? Then we really want to meet you.
How we work
At Qapital every developer is a part of the entire lifetime of a new feature. From the initial idea, forming the hypothesis of how it will improve the experience to developing it and finally following up on the results as it is released.
We work in short iterations to get new features out to users as quickly as possible. We typically focus the entire team, from designers to backend and frontend developers on one feature because we think that with teamwork comes great innovation and knowledge sharing.
We are all eager to learn and develop and we believe in a culture where sharing experiences and giving feedback comes natural.
A diverse team is best positioned to truly serve our market, and diverse applicants bring ideas, abilities and perspectives that we haven’t even considered yet. We especially encourage you to apply if you are part of a category or group that is normally underrepresented in the tech industry.
Skills & Requirements
Here’s what we really need you to be able to have from day one.
- At least 2 years’ worth of server-side Java development
- Strong programming skills with the ability to write and structure code in a readable and maintainable way
- Experience of the Spring Application Framework
- Strong proficiency in written and spoken English (Swedish isn’t necessary -- we have an international team and work through English)
- Great team skills, and a desire to get even better ones
- An enthusiastic attitude toward problem solving
- It’s great if you have a degree in computer science or similar, but it’s not required.
We’d love it if you were interested in or have experience with some or all of what we’re working with right now, but these are not requirements:
- Spring Boot
- Spring MVC
- Building RESTful HTTP API’s
- Banking/financial applications with low latency requirements.
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.