- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you an experienced technical artist and are looking for something new? Then this might be for you!
DevPort are now looking for technical artists with professional experience in Unity and Unreal. We are looking for you who have a creative eye and are a great problem solver who loves to dig into the development.
- Have a degree as a technical artist or game artist.
- Experience within Unity and/or Unreal development.
- Strong proficiency in C# programming.
- Experience from the automotive industry is a plus.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and manage multiple tasks effectively.
- You have excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
Good to have:
- 3DMS (blender, cinema4D, Maya).
- Basic level UI/UX design.
- Proficiency in C++.
- Proficiency in VRed.
Who are you?
You are used to working in an agile environment and have experience of working in projects. Previous professional experience within IT and you are open to travel within Sweden, as there may be travel involved in the assignments. Having a background as an IT developer with experience in game engine development is considered a plus.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for you who want a long-term employment with a commitment to the assignments. At Devport, we are collaborative, empathetic, results-focused and enjoy having a holistic perspective, which are ideals that you also share.
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of, apply by following the steps below. If you have any questions, send an email to Elin Thulin at [email protected] or Milad Ghasemi at [email protected]
We are looking forward to reading your application!
DevPort is a technology consulting company in an expansive development phase with headquarter in Gothenburg and offices in Stockholm, Linköping, Helsingborg and Karlskrona. DevPort has its core competence in the automotive industry and employs more than 530 people in three business areas - Digital solutions, production development and product development.
We are proud of our employees and of collaborating with several of the world's leading vehicle manufacturers, companies in the defence industry and other development-intensive industries.
We are characterized by a family culture with entrepreneurship, competence, security, and a community that infuses the company's operations and contributes to a pleasant and inspiring workplace.