- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Ready to shape tomorrow’s society together with us?
The Volvo Group is on a journey towards sustainable transport solutions.
Digital & IT's ambition is to put the Volvo Group and our customers ahead of competition. To meet the change towards more and more digital solutions we are on a digital transformation journey.
This is us, your new colleagues.
We are a team with experienced and highly engaged team members located in Gothenburg, which you will be a very important part of.
The team is responsible for Volvo Buses CAD environment which is partly in-house developed. The solutions we deliver are important to Volvo Buses and are used across the globe, with main purpose to design buses efficiently and with high quality.
We have the end-to-end responsibility for both new development and runtime, which provides an interesting mix of work tasks and provides great opportunities to grow. We work close with our stakeholders to improve their daily work.
As a team, we have fun, work close together, support each other, and respect each other’s differences. We value work-life balance and inspire each other to grow.
This is how you could make an impact.
By joining our team, you will work with tasks in all application life cycle phases, from the requirements, development, quality assurance, maintenance, and support. You will be an important part in securing that Volvo Buses around the world are able to produce new exciting products.
You will be part of a digital transformation journey with great opportunities to learn and work on new technologies and we welcome and encourage new ideas and new ways of working.
Who are you?
- You will be based out of Gothenburg. As a person you are innovative, self-driven and have a strong technical interest in combination with a customer-oriented attitude.
- You enjoy teamwork, contributes to a positive team spirit and you like taking responsibility for the results.
- You love problem solving and you are curious on learning new things and to share what you know and learn with others.
Required skills & qualifications.
- A university degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar
- Completely proficient in English
- Expert in Software Development, or eager to learn those skills & practices.
Preferred skills & qualifications
- CAD knowledge
- Experience of PLM/PDM systems
- Configuration of CAD/CAE applications
- NET Framework, .NET Core, C#, Python
- Agile and DevSecOps engineering practices
- Cloud development
- GitOps, Continuous Integration and Test-driven development
- Communication and Presentation skills
- Fluent in Swedish
- Design Engineer skills
- Skilled in the Volvo PDM system KOLA
- Work experience at Volvo Buses
Are we the perfect match?
If you want to work with highly skilled colleagues in a global environment close to the customer, we are excited to hear from you. Join us on our digital transformation journey with great possibilities for both professional and personal growth.