- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Accedo.tv is looking for experienced iOS Developers who wants to join our talented development team at Professional Services.
At Accedo you will be part of a diverse and multi-disciplined development team, gaining exposure to cutting-edge technologies and get the opportunity to work with some of the largest global media brands and telcos in the industry e.g. HBO, Netflix, Sky, Viaplay, Disney, Orange and Deutsche Telekom among others.
- Develop iOS Applications to match client specifications.
- Integrate with server side systems.
- Collaborate closely with other team members, e.g. UX designers and Product teams.
- Provide technical assistance to Project Managers.
- Assist with technical documentation.
- Take on the role as Lead Engineer in projects, serving the project team with engineering leadership as well as driving technical discussions with customers.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
Are you one of us?
If you love your field of work and enjoy keeping up-to-date with technology (general industry news as well as bleeding edge) you?ll fit right in. We aren?t looking for a job holder, we looking for team members and want to get to know what makes you tick. WE are curious and open and want to get to know you; maybe you have an interesting hobby-project going on? If so, we would love to see it!
We hope that you are able to handle responsibility, self-motivated and capable of initiating as well as completing tasks to meet deadlines and exceed customer satisfaction. We expect you to take initiative and be able to work both independently, and as part of a (potentially globally dispersed) team. As an ambitious team player you should share information and knowledge throughout the organization.
Customer focus is an essential part of everything we do. You focus on and take pride in delivering with high quality. Good communication skills and a service minded approach is also important. In a senior role it is expected that you can interact independently with global customers.
On a technical level:
- Degree in Computer Science/ Engineering or related discipline.
- 3-5 years work experience with Objective-C/C++ and/or Swift.
- Excellent debugging skills on the platform and proficient usage of the tools available in SDK?s.
- Good knowledge of performance and memory optimizations for the mobile platform.
- Proficient with source code management (Git/Bitbucket/GitHub).
- Understanding of VOD, live streaming, and DRM is a plus.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies e.g. Scrum, TDD.
- Experienced in the TV industry (IPTV, Connected TV) is certainly a plus but not a necessity.
- Good communications skills in English, additional languages a plus.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The multi-screen streaming video and the interactive TV space is growing rapidly. Accedo delivers rich media apps on multiple platforms ranging from Smart TVs, gaming consoles and media devices to smart phones and tablets.
At Accedo, you will be part of a diverse and multi-disciplined development team, gaining exposure to cutting-edge technologies. This means working with some of the largest global media brands in the industry, e.g. Netflix, Spotify, BBC, HBO and Deutsche Telekom, just to name a few. Working in a highly collaborative and international environment, you will help transform requirements and designs into high performing feature rich applications on a wide variety of web based platforms and devices.