- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
China Euro Vehicle Technology AB, CEVT, is a development centre for future cars of the Geely Group.
CEVT covers all aspects of passenger car development – from the total architecture, to powertrain and drive line components, to top hat engineering as well as the vehicles’ exterior design. If we are to succeed we need to attract the right people. CEVT currently consists of some 1700 people and is growing fast. The company is located at Lindholmen Science Park in Gothenburg and in Hangzhou, China.
If you share our passion for engineering and innovation, and want to work in a global organisation that embraces diversity, CEVT could be the right place for you.
We currently have the following job opening;
The Teamcenter developer is part of the delivery team, responsible to support CEVT global development process.
Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Bill of Materials (BOM) related processes and systems are used by CEVT engineers in a collaborative style. Our goal is to deliver efficient, effective solutions that help these teams to achieve their goals.
- Actively communicate with System architect and solution designer about request
- Making implementation plan for the solution and get it approved by System architect and Solution Designer.
- Define and document the functional/technical specifications through the use of systems analysis techniques and process.
- Developing ITK /SOA solution in Teamcenter according to solution design.
- Provide knowledge of workflow design, change management, customization and configuration.
- Provide needed documentation.
- Diagnose and troubleshooting end user issues.
- Coach and guide programming team offshore to completed the programming task.
- 5+ years Teamcenter ITK programming experience.
- Extensive expertise with Services-Oriented Architecture (SOA) methods and Teamcenter implementation methods of web services.
- Use of Java, C/C++programming languages in combination with the Siemens Teamcenter PLM API’s and related application framework.
- Have deep knowledge in Teamcenter data model.
- Have deep knowledge in Siemens Teamcenter PLM Security implementation.
- Understanding of the bill of material and change management concepts.
- Good communication (oral and written) and active listening skills. English is mandatory.
- Technical and analytical skills.
Andra webbjobb i Göteborg
- Arkitekt/systemutvecklare till Proxio Systems AB
- Mjukvaruutvecklare sökes till Göteborgsområdet
- Alten gothenburg is searching for skilled java developers
- Alten is looking for a committed devops engineer
- Testautomationsingenjör till alten göteborg