- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Sensor Fusion Developer for Active Safety and Autonomous Drive
At Research & Development you will be a key contributor to the next generation outstanding luxury cars from Volvo. Together with other engineers around the world, you and your team will create innovative human-centric car technology that makes life less complicated and more enjoyable for people. Are you interested in design and Autonomous Drive car technology? Do you share our passion for people, the environment, and our urge to create a superior driving experience? Then, Research and Development is the place for you to prosper.
The Sensor Fusion area at Volvo cars consists of two groups: Sensor Fusion - Dynamic Environment and Sensor Fusion - Static Environment. Each group has around 15 members. The group Sensor Fusion - Dynamic Environment works with the mission to develop algorithms and solutions that provide the required information about the surroundings of the vehicle, mainly focusing on moving objects. The software developed is tailored and tuned to support active safety and autonomous drive functions. We are now looking to strengthen our team with a Sensor Fusion Developer.
As Sensor Fusion Developer you will be responsible for development and evaluation of sensor fusion algorithms, as well as of visualisation and simulation tools. You will define targets together with other stakeholders and deliver towards those targets, with respect to time, technical quality and performance. You will also work with writing and understanding incoming and outgoing requirements. The work is performed in scrum teams. The main deliveries are within the areas of object fusion, on-road obstacle detection and positioning.
* Development and evaluation of sensor fusion algorithms, visualization and simulation tools
* Tuning of sensor fusion algorithms for specific sensor sets
* Involvement in sensor supplier cooperation
* Develop and manage requirements and documentation
* M.Sc or Ph.D. in electrical engineering, technical physics, mechatronics, control theory or computer science
* Experience in software development, preferably in C++
* Fluent in English, both spoken and written
* Driver's license, B-level
* Industrial experience and/or courses/research in algorithm development of target tracking and sensor fusion.
* Experience in System Safety / ISO26262 is meritorious
* Experience from agile development methodologies is meritorious
* Team player with a flexible and positive mind-set
* Great communication skills, both verbal and written
* Proactive, motivated and driven
* Ability to take own initiatives in order to develop within the area
* Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills
About Volvo Car Group
The future belongs to those who are empowered by a great idea and have the ability to carry it out. At Volvo Car Group, our vision is clear: "To be the world's most progressive and desired luxury car brand" by simplifying people's lives. We have bold targets when it comes to innovation, sales and customer satisfaction and to make this happen, we need talented people. People with passion, energy, business sense and the drive to innovate. People that want to create the next generation Volvo cars in a global, dynamic and respectful environment. We will support you to reach your full potential. Join us on this exciting journey into the future.
In this recruitment process we are collaborating with Randstad Professionals. If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact the responsible recruitment consultant Linda Anstrin at +46 729889434 or by e-mail [email protected]. Note that applications by e-mail will not be accepted.
Interviews will be held continuously. To apply, please register your profile and attach your application documents via the link below as soon as possible but no later than April 26th, 2016.