- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
The Ericsson Global Competence Domain (GCD) is responsible for delivering senior competence services (e.g. Solution Design, Development, Implementation, Integration and Support) in presales and project delivery activities worldwide.
To facilitate further growth the GCD is looking for several highly motivated Solution Architects in the fast developing domains Service Enablement/Digital Services and IoT/M2M.
The Solution Architect in the GCD is in the center of activities, entailing a high level of interaction with end user customers, operators and internal Ericsson teams. Critical pre-requisite of these highly visible and senior roles is a strong business acumen supported by deep technical knowledge and organizational skills.
One of the focus areas in GCD Media & Applications, situated in Gothenburg/Sweden, is in Service Enablement. You will be part of a senior team engaged in presales and delivery projects within Industry & Society verticals such as automotive, healthcare and utilities as well as mobile operators. We are playing a key role in Ericssons Networked Society strategy, involved in delivering for example connected vehicle solutions.
- Fulfill the role of Lead Architect in Pre-Sales and/or delivery customer engagements
- Create and discuss business cases with our customers
- Lead and contribute in customer workshops with presentations, demos and discussions
- Able to work with and manage customized solutions and products
- Perform business intelligence and analysis on new market trends and competitions
- Steering and contributing to Ericssons business direction based on customer needs
- Intensive cooperation with other Ericsson units
- Act as a role model and mentor for less experienced members in customer projects
- Develop competence in new growth areas through internal trainings to ensure organizational readiness
- Research and educate the team on the strategy of Ericssons IoT business
- Good understanding of our customers go to market model within IoT
- Drive: Strong track record of selling (partner with sales/ account management) and/or delivery of products/services/solutions through a consultative approach, focusing on customer needs
- Proactive: Proven track record of seeking and identifying new business opportunities
- Innovative: Proven track record in creating innovations that bring impact on the organizations top line
Technical Skills, Experiences
- Bachelor/ Masters degree
- Strong knowledge in IoT/M2M, Verticals (e.g. automotive, healthcare, utilities) and Cloud solutions
- Strong IT and/or Telecom background
- Experience from Service Enablement/Digital Services domain is a plus
- Experience in Agile, Lean and DevOps methodologies is a plus
- Knowledge in enterprise frameworks such as eTOM, ITIL and TOGAF is a plus
- Acting at a Senior level for a minimum of 3 years
- Multicultural / Internationally oriented
- Excellent English language skills as well in verbal as in written
- Able and willing to travel up to 50%
- Creative, capability to think 'outside of the box'
Hur du söker jobbet
Andra webbjobb i Göteborg
- Testautomatiseringsspecialist till Sigma IT Göteborg
- Application Developer - Mainframe to Java/Openshift
- Teknisk specialist till IT-Arbetsplats, Enheten Infrastruktur, Göteborg
- Vad skulle du vilja förändra i JAVA-utvecklarens vardag?
- Senior front-end utvecklare