- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
As our software efforts are geared more and more towards Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions, Operations of Cloud services becomes a critical part of ASSA ABLOYs future product offerings.
We are now looking for the right person to develop and lead our Cloud Operations organization. The Cloud Operations Lead is managing our 24/7 off-shore Operations team to ensure that our customer requirements in terms of quality and service level are met and exceeded.
The role reports to Director, Support & Services.
Who are you
We are looking for the right candidate to help us drive and improve DevOps and Continuous Integration in our organization. We are building an environment with tools such as Puppet, Docker and Vagrant and need the right candidate with a passion for building modern DevOps environments that can help us refine and improve our environment.
You need to be a customer focused professional with extensive experience in setting up and running operations of Cloud-based platforms in industries with high requirements in data security and integrity.
We believe that you are a strong communicator and coordinator who can support teams of different disciplines in different geographical regions and different cultures with a wide variety of tasks ranging from development to data security management to selling SLA requirements to end customers.
- Manage Operations for Shared Technologies hosted product platforms
- Build and manage off-shore Cloud Operations team
- Coordinate 3rd line support and ensure communication with customer
- Represent Cloud Operations in platform councils and relevant forums
- Ensure that the Cloud Operations team has the right manning, capabilities and tools to meet the SLA requirement from our customers
- Support Product Management and Sales in developing SLA requirements
- Ensure that legal requirements around hosted data is followed
- Ensure the data security and integrity of the hosted data according to ISO27001
- Act as link between Development teams and Operations according to DevOps principles
- Manage relationships with Cloud Hosting Partners
- Support the development teams in matters of data security
- Own the Cloud Operations budget
- Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience
- Comprehensive knowledge in DevOps and Continuous Integration
- Comprehensive experience in data protection and security
- Experience from working in Lean/Agile environments
- Experience from working in industries with high data security and integrity requirements
- Experience from working with Cloud service providers
- Experience in working in multi-site and multi-cultural environments
- Knowledge in Deployment automation tools such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Docker or Vagrant
- Knowledge in different target OS’s, such as Linux CoreOS
- Knowledge in modern monitoring tools such as Nagios, Graphite, Niemann or New Relic
ASSA ABLOY is the global leader in door opening solutions, dedicated to satisfying end-user needs for security, safety and convenience.
The Shared Technologies organization is responsible for the development of common platforms and interfaces within the ASSA ABLOY group company products. We have offices in Stockholm, Krakow (Poland) and Cambrils (Spain). Today Shared Technologies consists of around 130 engineers, 85 of them working in the Stockholm office.
Who we are
ASSA ABLOY Shared Technologies is a motivated team of professionals who put pride in delivering innovative, high quality and secure products that are used globally.
Scrum was introduced successfully in 2005 together with the Agile and Lean mind-sets which are deeply rooted into our organization. With more of our development efforts going into Cloud based applications we are extending our Lean/Agile principles to Operations with DevOps and Continuous Integration.
The office atmosphere is open, honest and friendly, and we sit in an open landscape that encourages interaction and communication. We believe that work-life-balance is essential for long-term productivity and employee satisfaction. Flexible working hours is a part of this balance.
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.