- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
What your days will be like?
The ICT Engineer plans and operates the software and hardware solutions for the internal Ericsson users. The ICT Engineer secures a stable Environment and optimizes the solutions/services to the agreed service levels in a cost efficient and timely manner.
Typical Interfaces are: Users (local and global), Project management (local/global), Asset Management (local/area/global), ICT Engineers (local or remotely located), 3PP Suppliers, e.g. HP, IBM and Tools vendors.
Knowledge and skills
- Investigates and solves complex problems that require substantial analysis by developing existing procedures, techniques & methods. Impels improvement and change. Can guide and lead others in the work.
- Speaks & writes English well. Uses English on a daily basis in the work context.
- ITIL certified
RAN Configuration/LTEsim – Uctool (GSM/WCDMA/LTE), Multi Mode Experience
– Hands-on Operation & Maintenance of Nodes
– Ability to configure nodes and understand functionality
– Node troubleshooting
– Integration of RBS (locally & remotely – Auto Integration)
– RBS 6000 product line overview
– Understanding of Mixed Mode Configuration
– Good knowledge in Linux/Unix
– Good knowledge in IP fundamentals
– Installing and Configure Uctool
– Install and configure LTEsim
Qualifications and Experience
- Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (ICT) or equivalent.
- Deep and broad knowledge and experience across IT service portfolio.
- Competence to operate and support Ericsson and other vendors´ products within an Ericsson system solution.
- Professionalism, Respect, Perseverance, Engagement, Openness
- Delivering result and meeting customer expectations
- Applying expertise and technology
- Persuading and influencing
- Following instructions and procedures
- Creating and innovating
- Working with people
Are you interested?
Then you should apply as soon as possible. The position is to be filled immediately, and, for that reason, work with recruitment is being done on a continual basis.
We look forward to your application!