- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
UR (Swedish Educational Broadcasting Company) is part of the public service broadcasting group in Sweden, with Swedish Radio (SR) and Swedish Television (SVT). UR’s mandate is to produce and broadcast educational and general knowledge programmes which enhance, fill out, and strengthen the work of others active in education.
We are looking for a committed person with a desire to push the creative process forward. You are careful in your work and put prestige in promoting the social benefits and making UR's content attractive, exciting and accessible to UR's various user groups.
The position offers a unique opportunity to work for a vital function in society and to take public service further into the digital world.
As a project manager you will handle various digital productions both for the Web and for mobile applications
Furthermore, you will pursue business development internally and have ongoing contact with the organization to further develop UR's interactive services.
You will create user stories, and in order to successfully communicate with the system developers you have to be able to talk code.
You will lead projects within UR’s Play Services to the general public as well as take part in product development of more niched initiatives. The scope of the role makes it exciting but also challenging.
The development is mostly carried out in-house. An important part of UR's work is to ensure full accessibility of its products to the public. As project manager you will be responsible for the testing phase as well as to ensure that the products reach their target audience.
• At least 5 years work experience in managing development projects and web applications
• Experience from agile development and functional testing
• Have thorough UX knowledge for both the Web and applications
• Have experience of working with gathering and writing user stories, as well as effectively communicating these to developers
• Knowledge about and a strong interest in working with accessibility issues
• You are flexible, with the ability to quickly shift focus from operational to conceptual issues
You will report to Susanne Samaras, Head of Web Development.
For further information regarding this position, please contact Rebecka Askerup Modahed, recruiter, telephone: 0737128615.
For trade union information, please contact Jonas Kapla (SACO), Annette Logren (Unionen) and Johanna Hultman (SJF). All can be reached at 08-784 40 00.
Please visit us at ur.se, urskola.se and urplay.se
Please apply as soon as possible, and no later than May 15th 2016.