- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
What you can expect as a Test Specialist with our client:
As the Test Specialist in an agile team you will be responsible for more than just testing the software. Your role is to provide effective communication between team members, Scrum Masters and Product owners. You will have full responsibility and authority to decide if a feature developed by the team is completed or not.
You need to quickly gain intimate knowledge of the product to ensure that the feedback to the team is aligned with the product vision. You will also need solid technical skills and be fully dedicated to "automate everything" principle. Further you need knowledge of tools to automate testing and be innovative to discover new ways of automating manual work.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with significant experience as a tester and with the following experiences, skills and personal traits:
• Experience with manual acceptance testing at story level, exploratory and creative testing, and within fast-paced sprint cycles.
• Skilled at finding hidden requirements, edge cases, and a "desire to break" attitude.
• Experience coding automated tests, including unit, integration, performance, and using technologies such as Cucumber, Jasmine, and Selenium.
• Ability to develop integration, performance, and load bearing tests.
• Strong understanding of Agile methodologies.
• Experience as a developer on an agile team preferred.
• Strong communication skills with ability to communicate complex technical concepts and align organization on decisions.
• Sound problem-solving skills with the ability to quickly process complex information and present it clearly and simply.
• Utilizes team collaboration to create innovative solutions efficiently.
• Passionate about technology and excited about the impact of emerging / disruptive technologies.
What do we offer?
Adecco is the world´s largest recruitment and staffing company and our most important asset is our qualified employees. With us, and on our customer assignments, you, as a consultant, will be appreciated for your difference-making competence! Your bank of experience will grow, as will your social and professional network of contacts. Adecco can offer you the opportunity of interesting assignments at attractive companies, of positions that perhaps never will be put on the open market.
We want you to feel good and will give you subsidies for preventive healthcare and discounts on training cards. In order for you to feel secure, you will also be covered by insurance and corporate healthcare.
Are you interested?
Then you should apply as soon as possible. The assignment will start as soon as possible. If you have questions please contact consultant manager Åsa Forssner on number 08 598 98 026
We look forward to your application!