- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for experienced leaders to the IT department!
Are you a people person with strong leadership skills and IT background you might be ready to become our next Staff Responsible. We are now hiring Staff Responsibles that have leader experience from the IT development area.
H&M is one of the world's largest fashion companies and an exciting place to pursue an IT career. With more stores and new markets added every year, the group is constantly growing. Which means we're always looking for new stars to join the team!
You are already a leader with both experience from leading staff and deliveries and want to use that experience in a staff responsible role. You are flexible to the challenges and changes the area is facing. Your mindset is that change is good. You have good communication skills, a strong personal drive, integrity and you like working in a high pace environment.
You have a strong business mind and the H&M values as your backbone. You also have substantial experience from an IT environment with complex systems and a good understanding of different IT roles and Managed Service models.
As a Staff Responsible at H&M you will be responsible for employees and working closely with other leaders within your Service Area in the division and you will also be a key part of the Service Area´s Management team. As a leader at H&M you inspire, coach and motivate your team. You will also work with recruitment, talent management, competence planning and people change management.
Your focus is your group of employees and each individual's development and growth within the company and delivery area. Your primary objective is to ensure that our employees have the right skill and attitude to grow with H&M. It is very important that you have a genuine interest in people.
Find your place in a fast moving environment where you as Staff Responsible have a key role managing our most important asset - our staff! We are offering a job where every day is an adventure, where only you set the limits to your career possibilities, and where your personal growth and development is just as important as our business.
The job of an H&M Staff Responsible comes with lots of responsibility and lots of fun. Your to do-list includes:
- Lead and develop employees
- Hiring employees
- Manage competence needs, both long term and on an individual level
- Dialog and salary reviews
- Staffing of projects and maintenance groups in line with our sourcing strategy
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a social, open, communicative sales-minded and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. And your skills include:
- Documented experience of at least 3 years of management roles within IT (e.g. Line Manager, Project Manager, Application Management Leader, etc)
- Genuine interest and curiosity for managing and developing staff
- You must be fluent in Swedish and English, both orally and in writing
- You are analytical, structured but also good ability to act and lead from the front
Sounds interesting? Here's your chance for a career out of the ordinary!
Please apply with CV and personal letter no later than 15th of May 2016.