- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for a new colleague to join us as a C# Developer. This person will be responsible for the delivery process of customizations from specification to delivery of small custom development project. This person will be a part of the API & Data Management Team, focusing on customer centric technical services and deliver customizations related to all APSIS Products which are primarily web based.
As Developer in the API & Data Management team, you bridge the gap between Customer Support and Development. Helping others (customers and colleagues) is a major component of your job and it is equally important that you like interacting with customers as well as digging into code with a pragmatic mindset.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Investigating customer requests, troubleshoot and find solutions.
- Creation of specifications.
- Plan and deliver customizations.
- Consulting errands with APSIS development team and the technical support team
- Troubleshooting and escalation management.
- You enjoy being challenged with new technical problems and work in high tempo.
Skills and passion:
You are an ideal candidate if you are a problem-solver, who likes to work in a fast paced international environment. You are also a strong team player. We think you have at least one year experience working in a similar role.
Your other skills include:
- Experience in C# and .NET with MVC.
- Experience in cross browser client side scripting in JQuery and Angular.
- Experience in database scripting towards MS SQL.
- Advantage if you have worked with other web technologies and Sever side - - Scripting.
- Advantage if you earlier worked with integrations via API (REST and SOAP).
- Previous experience from technical but customer facing roles is a plus.
- Working knowledge in development procedures and testing requirement
- Fluency in English is a must. Scandinavian language is a plus.
Place of work:
This job is in Malmö, a friendly multicultural city and the urban hub of southern Sweden. Our office is located in the city center, very close to the main bus and train station.
At APSIS we create industry leading services and easy to use technology for digital marketing. Every day our team provides services, inspiration and know-how to thousands of customers in more than 50 countries. To stay the preferred provider we are today, our team's focus is on developing sophisticated software, intelligent services and expanding in new markets. Our fantastic growth rate poses new challenges. That is why we need new talented colleagues who, like us, love to challenge the status quo.
Do you have questions about this job? Just get in touch with Kristos Tsilkos, Apsis recruiter, [email protected]. Please apply forthis position on https://app.jobvite.com/j?aj=ob7D2fwH&s=AF. Recruitment is ongoing and we will hire as soon as we find the right person.
Apply now - We look forward to hearing from you!