- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for a technical geek who is fascinated by the principles of email communication. You may be somebody with a broad technical background (especially in networking) wanting to specialize in email deliverability, or perhaps you already have several years of experience in this field.
Together with your team you will own all Email Deliverability aspects of APSIS Pro – our in-house developed SaaS platform. Your main role will be to ensurethat the many emails sent by our customers reach their intended destinations. Your tasks:
• Generate and review deliverability related reporting, such as bounce rates and open rates.
• Provide consultative advice to Technical Customer Support, Sales, Research & Development teams on email best practices
• Take data from internal systems, SQL databases, log files, sharp brain, etc. to perform Email Deliverability analysis and take appropriate action
• Ensure our external IPs obtain and maintain an excellent tiered reputation.
• Communicate with ISPs and blacklist providers to resolve delivery and reputation issues.
• Sometimes you will need to reach out directly to an APSIS Pro customer to effectively solve the problem.
You should also know that our team is in charge of the mailing infrastructure at APSIS. We are a tight group of experts with a lot of influence over our product and the way we work. Join us if you hate spam and like to have fun at work!
Skills and passion:
Your broad technical background and understanding of networking will help you be successful in the role. You are the perfect candidate if you always continue to look outward to understand and implement best practices within the field.
• You understand principles of email communication
• Are a well familiar with databases – we work with MS SQL
• Have a broad knowledge of networking principles
• Passionate for getting to the root cause and preventing problems from recurring
• Are analytical and willing to take things to the next stage
• You are fluent in English
You will be even more popular here if you have:
• You have knowledge of C#.net, as it would enable you to better help shape internal tools to enable the Deliverability team automate their work.
• If you are knowledgeable in sending infrastructure and server operations you may get the opportunity to focus on that.
Place of work and relocation:
This job is in Malmö, a friendly multicultural city and the urban hub of southern Sweden. Our office is located in the city center, very close to the main bus and train station.
We offer help with relocation to Malmö on individual basis.
Apsis International offers technical services for successful email marketing and has since the start in 2001 become the market leader in Scandinavia within legitimate e-newsletters. APSIS PRO is the main product with focus on user friendliness, deliverability and flexibility. Today we are approximately 200 employees in eight offices and six countries. Our approach to business is international and our services are used by 6000 companies of all sizes in more than 50 countries. Apsis has experienced a fantastic growth rate since the very start and our international expansion is one of our future key challenges.
If you have questions about this position, get in touch with Apsis recruiter, Milada Rikardson, at [email protected], mobile +46 734 155 809.
Please apply by providing your CV and a brief motivation letter as soon as possible.
Andra webbjobb i Malmö
- Devops Engineer with running docker in production experience
- Mjukvaruutvecklare / Utvecklare / Software Engineer till Aveva
- PHP-programmerare / webbutvecklare
- PHP-utvecklare för plattformsleverantör inom e-handel
- Webbdesigner för plattformsbolag inom e-handel