- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
JOB SUMMARY: We are seeking a skilled and motivated manager to lead a team for mobile application development based on web technologies for the next generation of e-commerce and business applications in the Cloud. Mobile applications are developed using the web technology stack and deployed natively. You will work to develop the teams skills to stay relevant for the tasks at hand and make sure the ways of working are adapted to make the team perform on top of their ability. Together with your closest colleagues in the US, Sweden and the Philippines you will be part of one of the largest enterprise software companies in the world.
- e-Commerce Product development and delivery on agreed time
- Develop your team members skills and capabilities to match changing needs - stay ahead
- Lead development teams through the product development and deployment lifecycle.
- Adapt ways of working to be the best possible in order to support the team to succeed with their tasks
- Drive Agile product development with your teams
- Motivate and coach team members
- Manage personnel activities for the development team, including career development, mentoring, motivating, performance reviews, hiring, etc.
- Follow up and act on relevant metrics, e.g. defect count
- Prioritize work
- Define new applications for Cloud deployment as a member of a product development team side by side with Product Managers, Product Owners, Information Architects, UX/UI Designers.
- Manage Scrum Boards and Product Backlog for your development areas and ensure that your teams delivers on commitments.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Computer Science degree or relevant experience
- 2+ years of experience as first line manager or team lead
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Proven track record running e-Commerce product development with global teams
- Communicate effectively both with technical and non-technical staff
- Make others grow in their roles
- Constructively give and take feedback
- Good at organizing and delegating
- Ability to cooperate and align with colleagues
- Ability to break down higher level goals to goals for own team
PREFERRED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Experience with continuous integration
- Experience with automated testing
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services or other cloud platform services
- Experience with Portal and CMS development such as Liferay
For additional information about Rhythm, please go to
Find more information about e-Commerce for Rhythm here
Andra webbjobb i Linköping
- Game Developer for Saab Image Generator
- Junior programmerare till molntjänst i Linköping (extrajobb för student)
- Junior UX designer till molntjänst i Linköping (studentjobb)
- Systemutvecklare till Medtechbolaget AMRA Medical!
- Sammansvetsade och framåtstävande Solution Xperts söker nya utvecklare!