- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About Tele Radio
Tele Radio develops, manufactures and markets radio control systems for industrial use. The company was founded in Lysekil, Sweden in 1955 and has since expanded into the Tele Radio Group. Headquartered in Gothenburg with subsidiaries in Europe, USA and in Asia. In addition to our subsidiaries we have dealerships and partners all over the world. Learn more about us at http://www.tele-radio.com.
We are looking for a software developer to join our research and development team at Tele Radio HQ in Gothenburg.
We are looking for a person with:
- A passion for technology.
- Experience in embedded software development. We develop mainly in C for embedded systems for industrial remote controls. Today we use the ARM Cortex-M processor with GCC.
- The ability to work in small teams and also independently, who is self-driven and takes the own responsibility.
- Fluent English language, both written and verbal.
- Swedish language
- Experience in CAN/Open, J1939, Profibus, Python, digital electronics or PCB design.
- Experience with GIT version control system or similar.
Why Tele Radio?
- Interesting products means interesting problems that need solving and challenging projects to work on.
- Develop in your OS of choice; Windows or Linux OS.
- Our organizational structure is flat which allows the ability to influence on the product you work on.
- We are growing so come and grow with us!
For more information: Linda Amby R&D Coordinator, email: [email protected], phone: 031-7485486.