- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Founded in 1955, Ascom Wireless Solutions, a division of Ascom AG, provides mission critical ICT for global healthcare. Today, more than 100,000 of our systems are installed in hospitals, senior care and independent living facilities and any business areas where mission critical communication is vital. Above all, we are dedicated to making a difference in healthcare. The headquarters are in Gothenburg, Sweden and we have R&D, sales and service delivery business units in Europe, the United States, south-east Asia and Australia. Visit http://www.ascom.com / ws for further information.
The position is based in Gothenburg with frequent international collaboration and travel. You report to the Director R & D Unite.
Purpose of the role
To manage the Release Team, which is responsible for product- and system verification, maintenance of latest system version, releasing products, coordinating software support and product maintenance, and coordinating R&D IT services. You manage a team of 6-8 persons who are working with test and support, and the team is located both in Sweden and in US. The Release Manager works closely with the Product Managers, Product Owners, and Business Owners to help assure strategy and execution alignment.
• Ensure availability of a well-tested release with the right content at the end of each iteration
• Manage build process and continuous integration
• Manage the team, support and product test
• Manage LSV = Latest System Version of all products
• Manage lab environment, R&D servers, etc. - interface with IT
• Manage production deployment (GA, ramp-up)
• Drive Active Sustain Forum
• Facilitate Release Train events such as Release Planning, and the Scrum of Scrums
• Schedule development into releases based on the priorities in the Program Backlog
• Plan requirements with internal customers
• Manage risks, issues and opportunities; escalate impediments
• Work with Product Management, Product Owners, and Business Owners to help assure strategy and execution alignment
• To be part of the global Unite R&D Management Team
• To maintain a resource & competence mix with the goal to reduce planning bottlenecks
• To lead or participate in development and maintenance of operational processes, procedures and work instructions
• To manage the internal and external resources from planning and competence point of view
• To participate in road map and technology discussions
• To lead, motivate, develop and to maintain a good working environment for your group
To enjoy and be successful in this position, you need to be a socially confident, professional and service-minded person. You take an honor in communicating in a simple and straight forward way, and have no problems talking to both senior management and end users. You have courage to take on challenges and will not easily give up. You are well organized and can work effectively without direct supervision. You always keep team members involved in your work and you are not afraid to ask for help and advice.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Masters preferred
• Ability to lead and motivate the Release Team.
• Previous experience from leading projects or development/SCRUM teams.
• Experience from Agile product/software development and/or verification.
• Must have a solid understanding of general software design and verification.
• Has very good product and system knowledge.
• Very Good knowledge in verification, test methods and test tools
• Very Good ability to co-operate with others both inside and outside the company.
• Be able to speak English fluently and write in English.
• Excellent communication skills.
Application and Contact:
This recruitment is managed by PS Partner. If you find the role challenging and interesting, please apply through http://www.pspartner.se Interviews will be held continuously. If you have any questions regarding this position please contact Johan Sjöberg 0761-709851.
"PS Partner grundades 2010 och vårt kontor är beläget på Södra Hamngatan 25 i centrala Göteborg. Vårt jobb är att hitta rätt person, i rätt tid – till rätt organisation. Mer precist arbetar vi med rekrytering, search, bemanning och personalfrågor. Tillsammans har vi närmare 70 års erfarenhet och har sett många olika människor, positioner och organisationer. Läs gärna mer på http://www.pspartner.se"