- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About the role
As Account Executive at epi, you are responsible for the development of business with a focus on both new and existing end customers as well as the development of the Partners in your assigned territory.
You will be part of a sales department, where your overall goal is to ensure the continued growth of epi Sweden, this by focusing on actively seeking new key customers as well as finding new business opportunities in existing customers. You will also be responsible for and to lead efforts to answer incoming RFPs for the clients you are responsible for. Furthermore, you possess the ability to switch between large, long-term relationships to less quick contacts.
Your role as Account Executive is a very important part of the continuous work to increase epi’s sales and turnover.
- Meet or exceed assigned sales objectives and quotas, and build new revenue streams through the expansion and growth of the business relationships with new and existing clients.
- Work with customers to understand and identify their objectives and needs while aligning our products and services where opportunities exist.
- Responsible for the sale of software licenses, Cloud, Managed and professional services.
- Strive to increase market share and support sales & marketing programs, RFP’s, bids & other customer requirements to grow sales & strengthen relationships.
- Achieve/exceed sales quota through a consultative and analytical sales approach.
- Communicate the value proposition and Return on Investment (ROI) to perspective customers.
- Develop and manage sales cycle to analyze and manage pipeline activity and monitor sales activity against assigned quotas.
- Thoroughly understands and significantly influences the customer’s decision-making process and leads the customer to positive decisions. • Perform sales presentations/demonstrations to match products with identified needs.
- Minimum 5 years software solution sales experience
- Experience selling software solutions that include CMS, Social Media, Online Marketing, eCommerce, eMail Marketing, or Online Lead Enrichment
- Mid market to enterprise sales experience
- Demonstrated hunter
- Content Management industry experience
- Experience building a sales pipeline and positioning business to close
- College/University degree preferred (or equivalent experience)
- Must be comfortable working at all levels of an organization
- Proven track record closing sales in multiple industries
- Independent thinker, with good judgment skills and proven track record in problem solving
- Excellent presentation skills, business writing skills and oral communication skills
- Must be capable of balancing general prospecting requirements, fulfilling customer needs and meeting company expectation and goals
If you hagve any questions contact us at +468-262000. More information about the company: www.episerver.se
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.