- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
For 100 years, ESAB has been powered by innovation and uncompromising standards - and by the will to continuously seek new and improved ways of serving our customers. This has made ESAB a world leader in welding products and advanced cutting systems. With operations in a large number of countries, ESAB is a world leader in production of welding consumables and equipment. Find out more at http://www.esab.se.
Esab Gothenburg are looking for a Local IT Support Technician
The Technician will provide technical support on the phone and in person to customers within the IT user community. The questions vary considerably among end users, who use various lines of business, commercial and proprietary applications. Put briefly, the Technician will troubleshoot, diagnose and correct technical faults, using technical and diplomatic skills, and guide the user through the necessary steps to restore functionality.
What will you do?
- Daily user support and management
- Troubleshoot, analyze and resolve issues with Windows Clients, Outlook, printing, Active Directory and other computer related technologies
- Hardware deliveries, moves, client installations as well as advanced software installations and upgrades
- Maintenance of licenses, warranties, inventories, repairs and system documentation
- Collaborate with team members and other departments to share information and to solve problems
- Work with the ESAB IT community to proactively identify problems & facilitate resolutions
- Assume call responsibility and will update information in ticketing system
- Participate in ESAB IS/IT Projects
- Managing user communication
- Provide end user training as needed
- Ensure the IT security according to ESAB policies
- Telecom system management
- Remote IT support for the units served by the SSC
What are our expectations from you?
- IT related higher education
- 2 years of experience in local IT support
- Experience in minimum of 100+ end users support
- Experience with MS Operation Systems, especially with - Windows Server 2008 and 2012
- Experience in MS Outlook and Office package
- Experience with any ticket handling system
- Very good communication skills in English
- Basic Active directory knowledge - local use accounts
- Be able to communicate cross functionally
- User focused attitude - be able to handle end users requirements in a timely manner
-Excellent organizing skills
For more information about the position please contact Michael Rotheisen +45 20129730.