- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are seeking an experienced software developer to join our OpenText Customer Communication Management (CCM) R&D team in Gothenburg (formerly known as StreamServe).
OpenText Customer Communications Management (CCM) specializes in enterprise document presentment, customer communications and document-driven processes and our customer base includes several of the largest and well-known companies in the world such as Hi3G, BMW France, Dong Energy and Länsförsäkringar.
You will participate in creating excellent complex enterprise applications, actively contribute to the solutions design, implement according to solutions and corresponding unit tests, produce accurate work estimates, perform maintenance on software, and articulate technical documentation. You will be working in the web applications team developing new generations of middleware software and modern responsive clients running on a large variety of devices. You will be a part in modernizing major web products by replacing them with excellent, intuitive and user friendly applications, supported by a large set of APIs for custom integration of our software. Specifically you will:
- Work in an agile team performing both solution analyses as well as programing activities that may require extensive research and analysis to reach the solution
- Actively participate in breaking down business requirements into manageable technical sub task as well providing accurate time estimates for sub tasks
- Perform design, implementation and maintenance of products, modules and sub-systems.
- Act as a reviewer in product solution descriptions and code reviews
- Actively contribute to product documentation as well as writing technical documents describing product and sub-systems
- Perform complex debugging, bug fixing and beta support for assigned products
- Conduct unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR & REQUIREMENTS:
- At least Bachelors Degree, preferably in computer science or software engineering
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Expert in the use of Java programming language
- Experienced in use and principles of development tools, such as Java IDEs, source control, debuggers, bug tracking systems
- Experienced in working with agile development methodologies
- Experienced in databases. E.g. Microsoft SQL server or Oracle
- Debugging skills
- Experienced in deriving reliable software estimates from product requirements, functional specifications or low-level designs
- Demonstrated human relations and communications skills
- Demonstrated critical thinking. For example, consistently delivers high quality feedback during design and code reviews
- Demonstrated ability to acquire new skills in the use of software development tools and methodologies and effectively put the new skills into practice
OpenText CCM is located centrally in Gothenburg. All areas of R&D such as software development, product quality assurance, product information and product management are based under the same roof providing an efficient and innovative environment where you will have plenty daily face-to-face contact with product owners as well as software architects.
For more information & to apply please visit our homepage. http://opentextats.avature.net/careers/JobDetail/Gothenburg-Sweden-Software-Engineer/423 We look forward to hearing from you!