- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Job Description We are currently looking to bring in a Junior Storage Engineer to our customer success team in Stockholm. As a Storage Engineer you will ensure that customer and client expectations are being exceeded by providing a variety of IT support and services, including:
Maintaining a high technical expertise of NetApp storage products.
Responsibility for Customer relationships and detailed problem analysis
Overseeing of preventative, predictive and concurrent maintenance activities.
Performing installations, code upgrades, implementations, configurations, and maintenance in a NetApp storage equipment.
Work is primarily located in the Stockholm area. Up to 25% travel outside of the area/country.
Qualifications Knowledge of multiple Operating Systems, such as UNIX and Windows is a requirement.
1-3 years of Data Center experience is a requirement
Experience with Hitachi, NetApp, SUN, EMC, or HP enterprise storage is seen as a merit.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Swedish and English
Excellent time management skills
Furthermore, we are looking for an individual who is able to provide in-depth customer support for technical related issues and perform in-depth analyses of customer problems. It is also appropriate if you are confident in working together with a team in a challenging environment
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Technical QA
- Teamledare / .NET-utvecklare till produktföretag
- Java Developer for Asset Management Solution
- Technical Support Engineer for Asset Management Software Company
- Technical Support Manager for Asset Management Software Company