- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
What you can expect as a Front-End developer with our client, one of the big banks:
As the Front-end developer you are responsible for transforming the design and the product vision into working product.
Your work will directly influence how users will interact with the system and you enjoy a challenging role and work hard to stay on top of fast changing technology and invest a lot of energy in learning new tricks.
Not only are you caught up on industry trends in client development frameworks but you also know what the near future will bring.
What will be your responsibilities:
• Build applications according to the design and provide designers with feedback and suggest tradeoffs when required.
• Ensure the code follows latest coding practices and industry standards.
• Work closely with backend developers to understand and properly use the systems APIs.
• Write both unit and integration tests, and develop automation tools for daily tasks.
• Challenge ideas and opinions to avoid pitfalls and inefficient solutions.
You will also have basic understanding of backend programming and will be willing to learn more to help backend developers write APIs that will help him deliver a great product.
Who are we looking for?
The right candidate for this role will have a past experience as a Front –End developer.
• Experience using RESTful APIs
• Knowledge of Object-Oriented and Functional programming
• Ability to write effective unit and integration tests
• Strong understanding of Agile methodologies
• Strong communication and sound problem solving skills
• Strong English skills, Swedish is qualifying
What do we offer?
Adecco is the world´s largest recruitment and staffing company and our most important asset is our qualified employees. With us, and on our customer assignments, you, as a consultant, will be appreciated for your difference-making competence! Your bank of experience will grow, as will your social and professional network of contacts. Adecco can offer you the opportunity of interesting assignments at attractive companies, of positions that perhaps never will be put on the open market.
We want you to feel good and will give you subsidies for preventive healthcare and discounts on training cards. In order for you to feel secure, you will also be covered by insurance and corporate healthcare.
Are you interested?
Then you should apply as soon as possible. The assignment will start as soon as possible. If you have questions please contact consultant manager Åsa Forssner on number 08 598 98 026
We look forward to your application!