- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Looking for a job where you will be working at the forefront?
The successful candidate will work in a software development team in all phases of the product's life cycle, including design, implementation, verification and maintenance of our products. Our ways of working are based on agile principles, where Continuous Integration is a corner stone in our development methodology. Working with continues improvements and product maintenance is also part of the role.
We are looking for agile Software Developers with a genuine interest in technology and programming that enjoys working in teams. The successful candidate has strong skills in programming, designing distributed computing algorithms and systems, real-time transaction processing and high availability design. You want to be the best in your area of expertise but you are also curious to understand the big picture and how mobile networks work. You strive to meet targets and highest standards of quality and have the ability to analyze and solve problems. Last, but not least - Join a great team!
Required Job Qualifications and Competences
You must have a university degree (MSc or BSc) in Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent. You are newly graduated or you have at least 5 years of experience in product development and an in-depth fundamental knowledge within software development. We want both seniors and less experienced to join us.
The candidate enjoys working in teams with an exceptional track record of innovation and people skills with ability to work in a multinational, multi-site cross-functional teams/program set-up. Additional we believe the candidate has exceptional analytical and communication skills, with excellent skills in oral and written English. Swedish language skills are an advantage.
- Have a university degree (MSc or BSc) in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Economics or equivalent.
- Have strong object-oriented programming skills (preferably JAVA).
- Have experience of Eclipse, Git, and Gerrit.
- Be a team player.
- Have positive attitude with a passion to win.
Any of the following is considered a merit:
- Experience of JEE architecture and related design principles
- Experience of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA, web services, REST)
- Experience of Linux systems.
- Experience of verification
- Experience of agile development
- Experience of Scala.
- Experience as a System Architect
For this position, Ericsson is working with Experis. The selection and interview process is ongoing, so please send your application as soon as it is ready - do not wait until the cut-off date. If you have specific questions or trouble registering your application, you are welcome to call our recruitment specialist Carina Berg at +46455 302773.
Apply via link: