- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you ready to be a part in the development of one of the largest fashion sites in the world? We are looking for a Frontend Developer for A/B tests to Sales Online.
Find your place in a fast moving environment where you as a Frontend Developer for A/B testing will give valuable insights to the business in order to improve our site hm.com We are offering a job where every day is an adventure, where only you set the limits to your career possibilities, and where your personal growth and development is just as important as our business.
You will join the Site behavior analysis team, a small team that works close together and close to the business. You will be involved with the planning of the new A/B tests, develop the different versions of the site in the A/B testing tool from Optimizely and coordinate the launches of the tests with other teams in the hm.com maintenance area.
H&M is one of the world's largest fashion companies - and an exciting place to pursue an IT career. With more stores and new markets added every year, the group is constantly growing. Which means we're always looking for new stars to join the team!
The job of an H&M Frontend Developer for A/B testing comes with lots of responsibility - and lots of fun. Your to do-list includes:
- Planning A/B tests together with the business side
- Estimation and planning in collaboration with requirement analyst and test
- Coding and executing A/B tests
- Support business in various processes and be a partner they can bounce ideas with
- Investigating problems and come up with creative solutions
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a social, open, communicative, sales-minded and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. And your skills include:
- Experience from cross browser development
- Good communicating skills in English and Swedish
It´s an extra plus if you have experience from:
- A/B-testing, preferable Optimizely tool
- Responsive design
- Mobile web, tablet web and app development
- Performance/optimizations/best practices from a web client perspective
- UX and design
- Web sites with high volumes
- iOS and Android simulation environment
- Git or subversion
Sounds interesting? Here's your chance for a career out of the ordinary!
Please apply with CV and personal letter no later than 16th of June. We accept applications in both Swedish and English.