- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for skilled SW engineers to join the Lund system test team. The team is responsible for developing and executing automated tests for the graphics and video products. The work requires a broad technical competence to face the ever new challenges when testing our cutting edge technology on new platforms and operating system against evolving graphics and compute standards. Successful applicants will be working with a variety of tasks, such as developing test applications using C/C++ and python, improving our internally developed test automation system and debug and analyze software and hardware issues.
Essential skills include
- Advanced knowledge in C/C++
- Experience from programming in Python
- Professional experience from embedded operating systems
- Good knowledge in Python or other scripting languages
- Good English communication skills, oral and written.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows and UNIX development environments
- Experience in software testing, test automation and test methodologies
- Several years of experience in graphics or video technology and standards such as OpenGL ES, H.264 and HEVC.
- Experience from working with lab equipment such as FPGA development boards
A master's degree in software engineering or electrical engineering is expected.
Andra webbjobb i Lund
- Developer Team Lead, SaaS product
- Software Developer Trainee
- Senior Web Developer (frontend/full stack)
- Embedded-utvecklare, Network Audio på Axis Communications, New Business
- Embedded software developer – Axis Communications, Network Door Stations...