- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We’re looking for an ambitious specialist to join the Ageras marketing team. You’ll work as part of an international team including SEM and SEO specialists, copywriters and marketing analysts to create engaging content that spreads the Ageras brand in Germany and drives active users to the Ageras platform.
Strong collaboration skills are key.
The focus will be on copywriting – but ideally you bring a marketing knowledge that allows you to work with more complex marketing tasks, like SEO, SEM, social media, video content and marketing intelligence.
Responsibilities will include:
- Production and promotion of content, ranging from specific topics about Ageras and our main industries in the German market
- Supporting our marketing experts creating campaigns (Adwords, Facebook…), developing the brand and the SEO strategy for Ageras
- Creating customer success stories, white papers and email campaigns targeting our potential clients and partners
- Working with the sales team to produce sales materials, such as case studies, video material and presentations
- Managing the content on areas of the Ageras website
- Optimizing the website content through A/B testing
- Contributing to the overall marketing strategy of Ageras
Your skills should include:
- Native German speaker
- Excellent English is a must
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a marketing editor or online marketing specialist
- Brilliant communication skills and the ability to translate ideas into marketing content
- Exceptional writing skills and a love for producing quality content, both short and snappy and in-depth
- Knowledge about e-mail marketing, SEM and SEO and content optimization
- Basic knowledge of HTML and web analytics are a plus
- Great interest in and passion for social media, curiosity for managing non-personal social media accounts like Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn etc…
- An understanding of brand guidelines and brand tonality
- Excellent independent and team collaboration skills
- Exceptional organizing skills and the capability to multitask comfortably
- A willingness to learn and adapt in an ever-changing environment
- Attention to detail is crucial for the position
- BA in communication or marketing preferred
What do we offer?
- A flexible fulltime position
- Salary based on experience
- The possibility to grow and learn together with one of the best online teams in Scandinavia
- Space to develop your ideas and your career in a multicultural team, in a fast growing company
- Breakfast, lunch and decent coffee
- Centric location in Copenhagen
- Working in a company that proudly has a Chief Happiness Officer
- A very unique, challenging and fun place to work
Are you our new colleague?
Before you apply, please ask yourself 3 questions
- Are you hungry to play real marketing and sharpen your marketing skills?
- Are you ambitious and willing to improve yourself every day?
- Are you a real team player?
If you answers are “yes”, we want to hear from you ASAP!
How to apply
- Write your application in English
- Send an email to [email protected] as soon as possible, including:
- Updated CV
- A simple motivational letter explaining WHY you want to join the team
- Email subject should be “Marketing Specialist – Germany”
How does the process work?
After receiving your application we will contact the candidates within a few weeks by email or phone. If you are selected you will be called for an interview with our CMO.
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.
Andra webbjobb i Copenhagen
Tyvärr finns inga fler lediga webbjobb i Copenhagen just nu.