- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
HiMinds strive to offer their customers the power of innovation. Great technical knowledge is at the core of every HiMind consultant. However, it is the passion for product development and the will to always deliver the highest quality possible that is our main focus.
Our consultants are the best available. Easy to work with and a great knowledge in product development and technical inovations. At HiMinds you get the opportunity to be a part of the extremely creative and challenging job of improving the customers products.
We are looking for an interaction designer to join our team in Stockholm. As a interaction designer you will help our clients invent the future by creating unique digital product experiences that improve people everyday lives.
You will work and collaborate with small, agile, multidisciplinary teams to create compelling, intuitive, and innovative user-centered experiences across web and mobile products.
You will be involved in every step of the process from concept to finished product. designing This means researching the best possible solutions, creating user flows and wireframes, designing mockups and pixel-perfect screens, and prototyping experiences.
As a consultant you will be working with incredibly competent team of creative people and experience different aspects in the process of developing great products and user experiences to the customer.
You should have the following skills
- At least two years experience from working with UX in product design
- Great knowledge of concept creation, digital product innovation for web and mobile services
- Experience designing responsive web and/or mobile apps
- Proficiency with wireframe and visual design tools (e.g. Sketch, OmniGraffle, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability toward the products you create
- Experience from agile product development
- A solid understanding of realising user concepts and ideas and prototyping methodologies
- The ability to understand, solving, communicating and discussing complex interaction systems.
- A passion for design to create and innovate great user experiences.
- The ability to communicate fluently in Swedish or English.
It would be great if you also had these skills
- Have coding skills or an understanding of coding logic and languages
- International work experience as UX Designer