- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Software Skills is a recruitment company that works with the best companies in Gothenburg. With extensive background and expertise in IT, we match awesome developers, testers and managers with exciting roles at big and small companies, product companies as well as consulting companies.
With our help and tests you have the chance to show the right company what You can bring to the table!
We are now looking for a iOS developer to Saltside, an exciting product company in central Gothenburg!
About the company
Saltside building leading online marketplaces in underserved markets, while creating sustainable value for the community. Currently Saltside operates top classified sites in Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Ghana, and Nigeria. In these markets the vast majority of people are yet to go online for the first time ? and we think they should be greeted by high quality services and a great end-user experience when they do.
We are looking for
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of our iOS applications, and their integration with our back-end services. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential. You will be a part of fast growing team creating products that is used by millions of people.
Design and build applications for the iOS platform
Work togehter with our design team to create great user experiences
Ensure the performance, quality, and responsivenes of our applications
Identify and correct bottlenecks, and fix bugs
Help maintain code quality
- Proven working experience in software development
- Experience of 4+ years
- Proficient with Objective-C and/or Swift, and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with Restful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Understanding of Apple?s design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments and Shark
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- You have great communication skills in both written and verbal English
Please apply below if you think this chance is something for you. We hope to hear from you!
Any questions about the position? Please contact the recruiter Madeleine Linge at 0733-977 711 or [email protected]
Interviews are held regularly so the role can be filled before the application deadline.
Privacy and PuL - When you apply you allow us to save your information strictly for recruitment purposes.