- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Qliro is on a mission to become the champion of digital consumer finance in the Nordics. Our company was founded in 2014 and in less than a year we have grown to a team of over 100 people from over 25 different countries, and over 1 million unique customers have used our payment products. We see great opportunities ahead in building new innovative financial and payments products, to solve the everyday problems of millions of Nordic consumers. We do this by building products based on three basic principles: simplicity, value for money, and great customer experiences.
At Qliro, quality is key in every step of the development process. We are looking for a person who will help us build and maintain our product lines to attract, activate and retain users. You will work with implementing and maintaining a clear quality mindset among development teams. Together with dedicated developers and passionate testers you will collaborate on testing and improving quality in a dynamic, agile environment. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences our products.
What you will do
• Review, implement and drive improvements in our current testing methodologies and always prioritize automation.
• Constantly seek and drive opportunities to improve the quality for every aspect of Qliro products
• Arrange and engage in test sessions with scrum teams
• Involve the team in activities such as exploratory testing and regression testing and engage in the process of continuous reviews.
• Track and take ownership of issues and maintain lines of communication with all stakeholders
• Lead coordination and execution of testing in the different phases of the development lifecycle.
• Innovate and excel in performance testing and platform stability testing.
Who you are
• You are passionate about software quality and have an attention to detail
• You are interested in working with fast growing team and projects.
• You have excellent knowledge of industry standard testing tools and methodologies and automation suites
• You love being a part of a scrum team and contribute towards an Agile development lifecycle
• Bonus points if you have experience in Performance Testing Tools.
• You are fluent in Swedish and English
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way we work in a better way.