- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Tactel is an innovation and technology company with focus on digital services with unbeatable user experience. We are a part of Panasonic Avionics, which provides opportunities to work with exciting international projects.
We offer a relaxed and stimulating working environment with beautiful offices in central Stockholm and Malmö. You will work with projects at the cutting edge of technology. You have the freedom to express your ideas and collaborate with competent and passionate colleagues.
As a User Experience Designer you will work in a team environment and is responsible for defining the project scope as well as creating the conceptual frameworks and documentation designed to guide the development of human-centered design and technology solutions. You want to push boundaries by exploring the latest emerging trends and creating solutions hand-tailored to user and business needs. You'll be central in building relationships with major clients, establishing a strong UX vision.
The candidate should be very comfortable working conceptually to solve user needs and problems, have a passion for design innovation and possess a strong interest in technology. The ability to travel is also important.
Role and Responsibilities
- Participate projects from a UX perspective, defining functionality, navigation, and interaction models
- Create UX deliverables such as wireframes, user journeys, mock-ups etc.
- Illustrate and visualize use cases through storyboards, animated sketches, videos etc.
-Create, evaluate, and modify high and low-fidelity prototypes to support development process.
-Leverage qualitative and quantitative user/design research and metrics to inform and validate design decisions
- Work closely with creative and technical team to develop proposals and SOW's. Contribute to the strategic direction and vision of projects.
- Think strategically to create scalable design opportunities
- Understand product and technology roadmaps, highlight technologies needed to enable use cases and design what is possible within the constraints of the project
- Plan & facilitate brainstorm sessions and client workshops
- Create highly visual presentations for internal and external customer meetings
- Excellent English verbal and writing skills, with experience presenting to and communicating with product, business, and technology leaders.
- Extensive awareness of digital technology trends and patterns
- Together with team members develop holistic and consistent user experiences across multiple platforms.
- Proven ability to deliver innovative experiences for Mobile, Tablet, and Desktop.
- Experience defining and delivering service driven experiences across multiple channels
- Ability to travel
- 2 or more years of user experience design experience
- Working experience with advanced scripting in prototyping tools such Axure
Frontend development skills
- Understanding of adaptive and responsive methodologies and constraints
We work continuously to interview candidates, so do not hesitate to send in your application today. We look forward to being impressed by your story, portfolio and skills.