- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Cipherstone is a young innovative consultancy company looking for senior engineers to join our growing team of highly skilled computer vision and maching learning consultants. As a senior developer at Cipherstone you will work in a dynamic team with great possibilities to affect your work situation. You will work independently and in project teams with design, implementation and testing of software for advanced machine learning/computer vision. The work tasks will be focused mainly on algorithm development but may include some data collection, selection and configuration of hardware, and development of software infrastructure.
We believe that you have the following background:
- Minimum MSc degree (Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Physics, or equivalent field)
- Preferably a PhD in machine learning/pattern recognition/computer vision
- At least three years of industrial experience within a relevant field
- In-depth experience in machine learning, eg deep learning, neural nets, SVMs
- Programming in C/C++, GNU tool chain
- Development under Linux and Windows
If you also have any of the following experiences it would strengthen your application:
- Experience from video processing on embedded platforms
- OpenCV or PCL computer vision libraries, libsvm
- OpenCL, NVIDIA CUDA, ARM NEON
- STL and Boost C++ libraries
- Prototyping in Matlab or Octave
- Development in Eclipse or Visual Studio environments
If you have any questions relating to the position, please email us at hr (at) cipherstone.com
Applications should include a full CV and a cover letter stating why you would be an ideal fit for us.
Cipherstone Technologies provides consultancy services in information technology with emphasis placed on applications involving advanced computer vision technology. With core competencies including image analysis, machine learning, pattern recognition and optronics, the company enables a range of solutions to real-world technical problems. Application areas include advanced user interfaces, biometric authentication, industrial inspection, intelligent surveillance, medical imaging and traffic monitoring/surveillance. Visual technology has found wide-spread use in the society and applications can be found in most industry sectors including financial services, government, healthcare, industrial, retail and transportation.