- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Hansoft is a Swedish software company with offices in Uppsala, San Francisco, Kyiv, Tokyo and Ho Chi Minh City. Some of the most innovative teams around the world depend on Hansoft's expertise and apps in order to realize their vision. We built this success being self financed, fast growing, and profitable. Two years in a row we've become 'Gasell company of the year' in our region. Then, a few years ago, we had a vision for something even bigger. We wanted to bring the agile way of working to all kinds of organisations. Beyond software developers to teams in sales, marketing, operations, customer relations, executive management, and even NGOs and political organisations. We wanted to create an app as easy to use as the simplest tools, yet powerful to enable teams to align towards the bigger goals of their organisation.
To realize our vision we partnered with top VC firm Creandum, raised USD10 mm, and got to action. We now have built this new product called Favro, and we?re bringing agile to all ? helping teams become hyper-adaptable and allowing organizations to become more organic in their way of working.
For our Uppsala office, we are now looking for a Jr QA Engineer ('Jr QA') to join our talented team. As Jr QA, your main tasks will include:
- Performing manual testing of Favro using agile testing techniques.
- Helping identify requirement deficiencies and provide UI/UX feedback.
- Entering, managing and closing bug reports.
For this job we are looking for someone with the following:
- Analytical, structured and problem solving mindset.
- Good communication skills, ability to work in a group and interact with other team members.
- Self-motivation and commitment is highly valued.
- Knowledge of client/server based applications, preferably from a QA/development perspective.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
Nice to have
- Interest in software development using Meteor Framework
- Interest in project management and productivity and collaboration apps.
Please send your application consisting of a CV and a personal letter to [email protected], marked 'Jr QA'. We evaluate candidates continuously and would therefore like to receive your application as soon as possible.