- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Din nya tjänst
As a Network Engineer at Williams Interactive your main tasks will be to support the online business production environments. That includes, among other things, to provide technical support, technical fault diagnostic and resolution of the production environments network related systems and products. The environments consist of high availability firewall and switch clusters, load balancing solutions and virtual infrastructure and storage solutions.
Essential Job Functions:
• Deploy and administer network devices, firewalls, load balancers and other security systems as well as supporting backups, monitoring systems and security patch management of mentions technologies.
• Write and maintain technical documentation
• Participate and contribute in design sessions
• Assist in the periodic assessments and security checks on hardware and software and take corrective action to ensure compliance with regulatory and licensing requirements
• Enforce process and procedures to ensure technical best practices are being followed and that required service levels are being met
• Education: equivalent to Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering is merited
• 2-5 years of experience in a similar role with hands-on focus on Cisco technology
• At least 2 years of experience in a Windows and/or a Linux environment
• Experience of administration of a multi-server environment with strict requirements on uptime
• Experience of administration on a transactional server environment with strict requirements of security and consistency
• Experience working with a development teams
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• Knowledge in Cisco ASA firewalls, Cisco Catalyst switches, HA Proxy.
• Knowledge in IDS/IPS systems
• Knowledge about Linux systems, creation of script and command based administration of cisco products
• Ability to solve problems in pressured situations
• Effective communication skills
• Highly organized
• Effective problem management skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities
• Some travel, including international, will be required.
• May periodically require technical support services outside of core business hours.
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Note: This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The incumbent may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above.
Din nya arbetsgivare
Scientific Games is a leading innovator in the global lottery and regulated gaming industries. Beginning with the breakthrough technology that launched the world’s very first secure instant lottery game in 1974, the company has continued to advance the games, technology, programs, marketing research and security that have been a driving force behind the success of more than 300 customers on six continents over the last 40 years.
The world’s top-performing lotteries and gaming organizations partner with Scientific Games for game content, technology, customized programs and managed services that engage today’s players in new and exciting ways, provide solutions for both traditional and interactive channels – and ultimately, increase revenues.