- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Working for Vattenfall means being part of one of the leading international Energy companies in the Northern Europe. Together with our 1300 IT colleagues we play a central role in supporting and improving internal and external business processes.
For this assignment you will work in a dynamic environment where innovation is salient. As a System Manager you will be responsible for the Online platform in the Nordics. This state-of-the-art platform is using tools and technologies like: Azure WebApps, AngularJS, Swagger, Azure API Management, Behaviour Driven Development, Jasmine, Protractor, Karma, NodeJS, Gulp, SAAS, NPM, Git, New Relic.
As a System Manager you will support multiple DevOps teams and projects. Your main responsibilities are:
* Full stack ADM (Application Development Maintenance) responsible (application services and its underlying infrastructure components) for Online applications
* Implement continuous service improvements to increase the efficiency of the application (organization of technical and maintenance support).
* Understand business processes enabled in the Online platform and how these could be improved by improving the Technology
* Ensure that the application is enhanced and optimized according to customer requirements, including upgrades and support packs.
* Collect and identify improvement suggestions and communicate these to the appropriate contact (e.g. IT Demand, IT Supply).
* Discover general new trends within IT, monitor new IT developments and check, prioritize and decide on their relevance for the IT system in cooperation with IT Architects and Line Managers.
* Understand and establish vendor relationships, define communication with the vendor and ensure knowledge of vendor strategy, and trends etc.
You have a University- or College of Higher Education degree in information technology, mathematics, engineering or related subjects (or comparable training). We would like you to have more than 4 years of experience with being responsible for a large and critical Online platform and more than 3 years of experience with an Agile way-of-working. You have experience with integrating (mobile) applications and backend-systems. You are fluent in written and spoken English.
As a person, you are result driven and customer focused. You have a proven business acumen, and a profound interest in driving value-creating innovation. Good leadership skills and a structured way of working is also characteristics of yours.
For further questions regarding the position please contact Richard Simmons +46 730 594453. For information about the process, please contact recruiter Karin Kalldert, 0340-78 58 87.
Trade union representatives: Sofi Wadström, Akademikerna, Inger Strandberg, Unionen, Birgitta Carlsson Allmér, Ledarna, Lennart Bengtsson, SEKO. To get in contact with the representatives, please call Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00.
We look forward to your application with CV and cover letter no later than August 22nd 2016 via http://corporate.vattenfall.com/career/jobs/search-for-jobs/vacancy-application?newms=jj&id=99166&aid=16223.
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity & inclusion helps building a more attractive, efficient, customer centric and profitable company. Therefore we welcome applications from all individuals regardless of age, religious belief, gender identity & expression, sexual identity, disability and ethnic background.