- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About the client
Are you experienced in data analysis or KPI management related to supply chain? Then this could be the job of your dreams!
Oriflame is one of the fastest growing beauty companies selling direct. We are present in more than 60 countries, of which we are the market leader in more than half. We offer a wide range of high-quality beauty products as well as a unique business opportunity for our sales consultants.
Oriflame is listed on the Nordic Exchange and co-founder of World Childhood Foundation. Now we’re looking to hire a Master Planner to our supply planning team in Stockholm.
As Master Planner you are responsible for data analysis and KPI management directly related to the Global Supply Chain and particularly Supply Planning. You have a close collaboration will many departments but mostly with our supply team where you require data from the business systems. This role is very project oriented.
You will complete routine and regular data reviews to ensure that MRP /ERP attributes continue to reflect planning, purchasing and inventory policies. You will identify any deviations with root causes and corrective actions. These corrective actions will then need to be rolled out with collaboration of supply or supply related departments as appropriate.
The role also will focus on driving the revision of MRP planning system used in the company, support implementation of new techniques and best practices within the industry, translate business needs into functional requirements towards IT and drive further testing and implementation plan.
• A professional supply chain qualification related to working experience specializing in Purchasing / Planning & Inventory with 3-5 years
• Advanced PC skills, with emphasis on ERP/MRP, Excel and Power Point
• Experience of coaching others
• Fluency in English, other languages an advantage
As a Person you are
• Process orientated with a strong team approach
• Highly developed analytical and mathematical skills
• Strong verbal and written communication
• Ability to work under pressure and successfully manage multiple responsibilities
• Ability to effectively and professionally work under pressure, in a team oriented environment, with frequent changes in deadlines and priorities.
• Dynamic and self-motivated
The recruitment process
Sounds interesting? Great! In this recruitment Oriflame collaborates with Sharper and all questions about the position and process will be answered by recruitment consultant Maria van den Tempel or Diana Eklöf at Sharper. This process is ongoing so please send your resume directly.