- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About IS/IT and Com Hem
Com Hem delivers TV, telephony and high-speed internet access to Swedish homes and businesses. We are one of Sweden's leading suppliers with over 1.9 million households connected, enabling us to offer our range of digital services to 40% of Swedish households. Over the last years we've been making investments and improvements to make our customers' experience better. And we won't be satisfied until we have Sweden's most satisfied customers.
Com Hem was established in 1983 and we have approximately 1,100 employees and our head office is located in Stockholm. Com Hem Holding is the parent company of the group and operations are run through our subsidiaries Com Hem AB, Phonera Företag AB and ITUX Communication AB. The Com Hem shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm since 2014. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.comhemgroup.se/sv/
Our business area IS/IT is growing and is looking for a Java developer for our product area BAAM. BAAM has system responsibility for Billing, Agreement, Asset and Migrations within Com Hem and towards our 1.9 million end users and property owners.
About the role
We are looking for a skilled Java developer who will become an important part in our billing and asset system development.
Your main tasks, among other things, will be:
• Modularizing and rebuilding features in the systems
• Building integrations for new and changed needs in the business
• Applying new business needs to effectively work within the existing business processes
• Work in close collaboration with business stakeholders, involved in the process from requirements to deployed solution
• Together the take full responsibility (maintaining and evolve systems) for business critical functionality within the Billing Agreement, Asset & Migration
Product Area BAAM consists of approx. 20 team members located in our head office in Stockholm as well as in Pune, India. The role is mainly aimed at a skilled Java developer with a strong knowledge of the telecom industry and with strong experience in working close to database developers. We're looking for a person who is also curious and interested in continuous learning new thing.
Who you are
To succeed in this role you need to be a good team player, be driven, and have an agile mindset and ability to take initiative. Com Hem is a fast moving workplace so we believe that you appreciate working in such an environment.
We expect you to have good interpersonal skills and enjoy working in cross-functional teams. You have the drive and desire to learn the business and its associated processes and flows. It is not only your technical expertise that we are focusing on, but we evaluate your personal values.
As a person you have business interest and are a team player who is happy to work closely with your colleagues, like to share your experiences and ideas.
You have a relevant education and have fluent English (both written and spoken). Swedish is a bonus but not a requirement. Agile development and continuous improvement is obvious in your work and you will need the following qualifications:
• M. Sc. Computer Science or similar
• 3+ years of experience working with system development
• Solid experience of Java and Spring Framework or equivalent.
• Fluent in English, spoken & written
• Strong experience from the telecom industry
• Strong experience in the area of Billing
Preferred if you have
• Knowledge of Oracle DB and PL/SQL
• Experience with or interest in working full stack.
• Fluent in Swedish spoke & written