- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Here is the opportunity to join a young and enthusiastic team, where you will work with the smartest colleagues within the field and can expand your career in the most interesting direction. You will work with elegant user interfaces and the latest frontend techniques; and you will be given the responsibility to make a difference. If keywords such as ambitions, international culture, businessnear, dynamic, high performance, no bureaucracy, responsibility and pace means something in your working situation, then do consider a career in a brand new location in the sweet spot of the Copenhagen/Malmö based startup environment of Boozt.
- Work with user interfaces for apps, web shops and administrative business systems
- Make design and prototypes for new interfaces
- Development of frontend modules with modern web technologies
- Optimise the performance of the user experience to keep it on the top shelf
- Maintain technical standards and best practices for the frontend code
- Investigate and test cutting edge, new technologies to stay in front
- Ability to solve cross-platform/browser compatibility issues and code optimisation
- Experience with server-side technologies (e.g. PHP, MySQL)
- Ability to write standards-compliant, semantically correct HTML and clean,
- Expertise in efficient user interfaces for web applications, mobile devices and app
- Some experience from modern development methods (e.g. MVC, GIT, code reviews)
Boozt is a young, modern company and the fastest growing fashion e-commerce company in the Nordics. We offer competitive conditions in an open and trust based work environment with an international atmosphere; currently we have colleagues from 25 countries.
How to apply:
For more information or to apply, please contact Chief Technology Officer Jesper Brøndum ([email protected]). International applicants need to be able to attend an in-person interview and test, in addition to holding a valid work permit for Sweden. Join us as soon as you can.
Boozt Fashion AB is an e-commerce company, building and operating web-shops for big fashion brands and Boozt.com. We are currently 160 employees in Malmö, Sweden and operate our own warehouse in Sweden.
Andra webbjobb i Malmö
- SEO-specialist till Intendit i Malmö
- Fullstack-utvecklare till SportAdmin (Malmö)
- Javautvecklare sökes till världsledande konsultföretag
- UTVECKLARE INOM EPiServer SÖKES TILL VÄRLDSLEDANDE KONSULTFÖRETAG
- Utvecklare inom frontend sökes världsledande konsultföretag