- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Skills & Requirements
First and foremost, you're a dedicated developer who wants to build something great. You're experienced but curious, and you understand what using good software feels like. You care about code quality, understand the web as a platform and know how to pick a good solution in a rapidly changing landscape. You know how to turn an idea or a requirement into something shippable.
- You have been a high-performing member of a software development team for at least three years
- You have experience of developing end user applications
- You are fluent in English
- You have worked on a team that uses agile practices, such as Scrum or Kanban
- You have made interesting contributions to the open source community, or have shipped your own product
- You have experience developing C++ software in Xcode and are familiar with a Unix-compatible shell
- You have experience developing with the Meteor framework.
About The Team
The Favro team was created to bring Hansofts extensive knowledge of planning and collaboration software to new platforms, and to make use of the latest web and mobile technologies to build a great experience. We've already launched the product (you are here!) and now we're looking to hire more talent. You will be joining a small, high-performing team implementing new features into Favro.
- We actively share code back to the open source community. Here?s our GitHub page.
- We stopped by the Meteor Devshop in San Francisco in August 2015. Watch a video of our talk.
- We have a 12/12 score on The Joel Test.
Hansoft is a Swedish software company with offices in Uppsala, San Francisco, Kyiv, Tokyo and Ho Chi Minh City. Some of the most innovative teams around the world depend on Hansofts expertise and apps in order to realize their vision. We built this success being self financed, fast growing, and profitable. Two years in a row we've become 'Gasell company of the year' in our region. Then, a few years ago, we had a vision for something even bigger. We wanted to bring the agile way of working to all kinds of organisations. Beyond software developers to teams in sales, marketing, operations, customer relations, executive management, and even NGOs and political organisations. We wanted to create an app as easy to use as the simplest tools, yet powerful to enable teams to align towards the bigger goals of their organisation.
To realize our vision we partnered with top VC firm Creandum, raised USD10 mm, and got to action. We now have built this new product called Favro, and we're bringing agile to all, helping teams become hyper-adaptable and allowing organizations to become more organic in their way of working.