- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
UniCarriers is a global developer and manufacturer of industrial trucks. The flexible and individually customisable transport solutions for logistics and warehouses are manufactured at the company’s production facilities in Sweden, Spain, Japan, China and the USA. Distribution is carried out both through specialist retailers and directly to end customers by an experienced team of sales experts. The UniCarriers Holdings Corporation was created in 2011 from the mergers of the brands Nissan Forklift, TCM and Atlet. Today, the company is headquartered in Tokyo with branches in Europe, America and Asia. Its European headquarters are located in Mölnlycke near Gothenburg (Sweden). In the 2014 financial year, the Group employed 5536 people worldwide and achieved a turnover of 1.326 billion euros. Since March 2016, UniCarriers is part of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, the world’s third largest manufacturer of industrial trucks.
For the right individual we are now offering a chance to work in a truly international company in a challenging yet rewarding position where you’ll have the opportunity to make a difference and to develop our European BI platform to the next level.
As a BI Developer it is your responsibility that our BI environment supports the needs at UniCarriers Group.
You are working on both operational and strategic level. On the operational level you are responsible for the analysis, design, development, roll-out and maintenance of Group BI reports and tools. On the strategic level you take a proactive role on our BI and how it can support the business.
You are responsible for the process from capturing the data from our subsidiaries into our data mart(s)/ warehouses, transform it according to our group model and publish it into reports supporting our internal analysis needs as well as satisfying demands from outside stakeholders (mainly our owners).
You act as an expert in BI related questions concerning UniCarriers Group.
You will be a part of the Group Finance Team and report to the Group Financial Systems Manager.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Responsible for design, development and maintenance of our Group BI Environment (SQL Server and Cognos BI).Securing that our data models are consistent with our business models and supports the needs of the Group.
- Analyse, develop, deploy and maintain reports in MS Excel, MS Reporting Services, MS PowerBI and Cognos BI.
- Manage licenses and platform upgrades.
Experience and Education
- University degree or equivalent competence in system development and/or system design
- 3-5 years of experience from Business Intelligence, preferably in manufacturing environment
- Experience from working in an international company
Skills and Competencies
- Fluency in English
- Very good skills in SQL Server, Integration Services, Analysis Services, Reporting Services, MS Excel and Power BI
- Preferably good skills in Cognos BI
- High commitment to accuracy and timeliness
- Ability to work in complex and changing environment
For futher inquires regarding this position please contact Oscar Sandblom, Group Financial Systems Manager at [email protected], or phone +46 (0)31 98 42 05
Unionen: Kjell Persson
UniCarriers reception +46 (0)31-98 40 00
As the process of selection is continuous please send us your application as soon as possible.
We respectfully decline any contact from recruitment agencies or other similar companies regarding this recruitment.