- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Technical solution consultant - Innometrics
Our unique team of dedicated technical solutions consultants is looking for a self-reliant and flexible hero to step in and join them. As a technical solutions consultant you will implement Innometrics' world-leading marketing technology software for our clients. Understanding the customers needs and wants and translating them into technical language is key, from initial meeting, through implementation and on to client support. We are at the forefront of our industry, which means you will be part of developing and implementing new technology and must be a fast learner with strong technical and creative capabilities. Work will entail international travel and working with well recognized brands. This role is based in our Stockholm city center office.
We want you to have:
- 1-3 years experience
- A degree or relevant certification in Computer Science/Technology and/or
comparable industry experience
- Experience in back-end development (particularly data integrations, master
data management and/or back-end programming languages (Java, PHP
- Client facing communication skills
We would be even happier if you also have experience with:
- Web analytics and online marketing software
- Android and iOS
- Business intelligence tools and SQL
- Other back-end systems as you will work on backend integrations with
other platforms such as CRM, CMS, etc.
- Apsis Pro Solution or similar
- Experience from educating peers or customers
We think that you are someone who:
- Have good English language skills (Swedish language skills desirable)
- Is a team-player
- Is committed to delivering great solutions, efficiently and with quality
- Displays an independent way of thinking, self-starting with a creative mind
- Likes to work in an international environment
How to Apply:
To apply for the Technical Solutions Consultant position, please submit your resume, cover letter and anything else you that you think will impress us (code samples, Github, etc) by clicking: https://app.jobvite.com/j?aj=oEeq3fw5&s=AF
Please note that during week 28 and 29 there will be an expected delay in communication and feedback from HR due to vacation time.
Innometrics, the company behind the product Profile Cloud, was recently acquired by Apsis (http://www.apsis.com) and is now focusing on rapidly growing the user base of Profile Cloud. Together with Apsis we have offices in Stockholm, Malmö, Gothenburg, Oslo, London, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Hong Kong, and Singapore. Our product development is handled by small, distributed and experienced teams working collaboratively to continue to realize the Profile Cloud vision.
Most businesses have trouble communicating in a personal way with their customers within the different marketing channels they use. Innometrics Profile Cloud enables our customers to collect the tiny snapshots of their customer data, buried in data silos, and add real-time behavior to create personalized customer experiences. You can then feed your Profiles back to your systems to drive insight, real-time personalization and conversions across channels, domains and devices.