- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Aditro is a leading provider of solutions and services for Human Resource Management, Payroll and Financial Resource Management. We support our customers in developing and operating their processes to create an optimal flow for a day in the office.
Thousands of customers in the public sector trust our innovative and comprehensive offering. They are served by over 900 skilled Aditro professionals in Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark and Estonia. After half a century of Nordic leadership in HRM and FRM solutions, Aditro has the extensive know-how and experience to help you simplify your work day and free you to focus on your business. Visit http://www.aditro.com
Aditro myHRM are developing new cloud services within HRM area for our customers. Our mission is to create intuitive and easy-to-use applications for desktop and mobile to be used by managers and employees.
Now we need to strengthen our team with a UX and interaction designer in either Stockholm or Växjö. As part of myHRM you will have the possibility to contribute with your skills within user experience and interaction design area to fulfill our mission in close co-operation with product owners and development teams.
Your assignment as UX and Interaction designer
- Develop design concepts (laptop and mobile) within new process areas following the existing guide lines in close co-operation with Product owners (wireframes, prototype)
- Supporting development team during implementation phase of design
- Perform UX reviews when needed
- Monitoring the market trends and keeping an open mind for improvements and adding new ideas to the existing design
- Documentation of design concepts within the project in co-operation with development teams and product owners.
Main responsibility areas
You will be a part of the Product owner team and be responsible to create and maintain design that supports our process areas within HRM. Your design will be presented and discussed with product owners and stakeholders in short iterations to ensure that all requirements are fulfilled. The result can be mockups, wireframes and/or prototypes.
You will also be an important contributor to our existing UX framework and guidelines and need to keep an eye open for new trends within the area to evolve the design for coming demands.
While development teams are implementing the requirement you will support the team and also do review of the design before release.
Your background and profile
• University degree within IT, interaction design or corresponding
• Have been working as UX and interaction designer for minimum 3 years for desktop, bonus if also for mobile
• Experience of working in agile environments with continuous deliveries
• Communication and documentation skills in English
• As bonus; HRM process knowledge and/or work experience from responsive design
As a person you are
• Open-minded – think outside the box but be able to align that to what has been done earlier
• Prestigeless – finding the design need co-operation across borders to secure that it will work when it leaves design phase
• Responsive – understand our customers need
We strive for a gender balance and see diversity as a strength and welcome applicants with different backgrounds.
Applications are processed continuously , and the job may be filled before the application deadline.
Prior to this recruitment, we have taken recruitment channels and marketing into consideration We therefore decline contact with media sellers, recruitment websites etc.
We use e-recruitment to improve and assure the quality of the recruitment process. All your information is saved on your CV database and you can easily log in and update your details whenever you want. Please complete your details as carefully as possible to give an accurate image of yourself. The data is processed and stored in accordance with the Personal Data Act (PUL).
We welcome your application!