- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
RaySearch is developing the next generation oncology information system to support improved cancer care and is now looking for talented systems architects. This is a unique opportunity to build software that improves the lives of cancer patients around the world.
You will be part of a project consisting of several agile teams, each with the mission to define and develop key product and platform functionality in close collaboration with stakeholders such as other architects, product owners and hospital end-users. You will be part of designing and implementing a new robust and scalable software platform without legacy code.
RaySearch is an industry leader in software for radiation therapy with a strong focus on research and development that offers excellent staff benefits in a stimulating environment with highly skilled colleagues. The position is based at our new head office in central Stockholm and entitles fulltime, permanent work.
You will work with one or several agile teams. Your mission is to together with the teams define and implement a high-level architecture which supports the functional and technical
Your focus should be on sustainable software development, ensuring code quality and great engineering practices. You should be passionate about well-constructed and maintainable code.
You should enjoy getting your hands dirty with the source code in order to build great functionality and to get a good understanding of the system and the daily challenges faced by the developers.
- Accountable for quality of code and architecture in your area
- Establish and drive engineering practices around sustainable software development
- Identify, motivate and specify internal technical projects and prioritize them with the product owner
- Act as a role model and coach to other members of the team, using code reviews, coding standard oversight and best practices management
- Ensure that there is no unmotivated long-term drift in key metrics, such as development speed, performance or memory usage
- Create cutting-edge reusable and scalable Technologies
- M.Sc. in computer science or equivalent academic degree
- Minimum eight years of development experience with complex products
- Minimum three years of responsibility for system architecture in complex products
- Expertise in C#/.NET
- Experience in at least three of these areas:
o Domain-driven design
o Distributed and highly available systems
o CQRS and event sourcing
o Messaging frameworks such as RabbitMQ
o Storage solutions for large scale systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership experience
- Fluent in English
- RESTful services and SignalR
- Experience of full-stack development with modern web frameworks
- Workflow management solutions
- Electronic health record systems
- Automated testing and test-driven development
- Experience from the medical technology industry
- Swedish speaking
Working at RaySearch
RaySearch, a world leader in the field of advanced software for radiation therapy, offers a workplace with an open and positive atmosphere, where learning, creativity and collaborations are highly valued. Located in the heart of Stockholm, RaySearch provides you with a unique opportunity to work in a fast growing, international company proud of the products and solutions they work towards.
You are welcome to send your application marked "Systems Architec".