- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
CommSig AB is expanding its IT solutions unit and currently looking for a senior software developer with background in embedded systems. If you are a creative person with a passion about software development and have more than 5 years of experience in embedded programming, here is an opportunity for you to take your chances and apply at CommSig AB.
As a software architect, you will work in designing an embedded solutions for IoT applications from scratch. The usability aspects are critical and experience in usability aspects is a plus. Another bit plus is being up-to-date with recent developments in IoT for example LoRa networks.
You will also participate in other parts of the projects from the implementation and even testing. You will be working using the Scrum method.
* Bachelor or master degree in computer science or a related field within IT
* 1-3 years of experience in programming with Java
* Experience in software development with C, C++.
* Experience of working with linux/unix
* Experience of application usability
* International experience is a big plus.
As a person, it is required that you have a strong communication skills, are flexible and be able to work independently as well as being a team player.
Our offer to you is a full time employment at CommSig in a professional environment with experienced and supportive staff.
We at CommSig AB have an experienced team of signal processing, communication and software engineers and we are providing our expertise to our customers in the field of signal processing, wireless communication, and IoT solutions. By delivering cost-effective solutions of the highest quality, we create business value for our customers.