- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We face the challenge of designing and implementing a scalable cloud backend that can scale to serving millions of users. Our aim is delivering the most cutting edge agile collaboration tool accessible on the web (Favro.com) and through mobile devices by leveraging the experience we have from developing the Hansoft native agile tool.
You will be joining the small high performing team building the product from the ground up. Building on top of the Meteor web framework we will be improving scalability on the backend by implementing DDP more efficiently by using native concurrent code and distributing the work.
You are a C++ programmer who knows that solving complex technical challenges requires challenging the status quo and that no solution ever arrives fully formed. At Hansoft we believe that the best programmers have a passion for writing code that extends outside their professional lives.
- Work closely with engineers, designers and the rest of team to implement new features and systems
- Debug and implement new code in C++ and other languages such as JS
- Participate in peer code Reviews
- Dominate at the foosball table
- You have been a high performing member of a software development team for at least five years
- You are passionate about writing code
- You have an expert understanding of computer architecture and how to design and analyze data structures
- You have working knowledge of the C++11 standard and have good C++ template metaprogramming skills
- You are fluent in English
- You are self motivated, while also able to collaborate within the team
- You have worked on a team that uses agile practices, such as Scrum
- You have made interesting contributions to the open source community, or have shipped your own Product
- You have developed or used distributed cloud backends
- You have experience developing C++ software in Xcode and are familiar with a unix compatible shell
With offices in Uppsala, Tokyo and San Francisco, Hansoft has an environment where the team members are given the opportunity to unleash their potential, combining creativity with technical challenges.
The position will be based out of our office right in the centre of Uppsala, Sweden's fourth largest municipality. Perhaps best known for its large 15th century university founded in 1477, the city also offers beautiful surroundings, a lively cultural scene and a quickly expanding high technology business sector. Commuter distance to Stockholm city is 40 minutes and 20 minutes to main airport Arlanda.
Hansoft is a rapidly expanding Swedish software company with clients in Europe, Asia, Australia and North America. Our product is used for team collaboration and management in large complex software development projects that typically use agile and lean development methods. We have clients in industries such as Electronics, Aerospace, Game Development, Telecom and Cloud Services like for ex Dolby, Electronic Arts, Bang & Olufsen Ubisoft, id Software, Capcom, and the Swedish Space Corporation to mention a few. We are searching for brilliant employees that thrive in a collaborative and team-based, entrepreneurial environment, looking for a work culture where excellence is rewarded, hard work is expected, and the world is the playground.