- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for an ambitious IT developer, who wants to be part of designing and developing Nordea's new collateral system.
The Collateral team in Retail Banking provides group-wide IT solutions that enable fast and high-quality collateral management services in Nordea. As part of our journey to build this new team and continuously improve our processes, we are looking for the best and brightest to join us.
The position we offer
As a developer in the Collateral team you will join a newly formed team and be part of building our processes and culture from within. Initially you will work in a large development program, exchanging several local collateral systems into one Nordic. This will allow you to build an extensive understanding of the collateral management processes in Nordea, thus securing a smooth transition from program to line organization.
In your daily work you have the freedom to find the best solutions together with your team members. As developer and member of an agile team, you will work with all development activities, including coding and testing, analysis, design and some architecture. You always strive to develop the solution in a way that ensure robustness and IT operational stability. You will continuously improve code quality and flexibility to ensure maintainability and changeability of systems.
You work closely with the team members, product owners and business partners from Products and Applications Nordic and other areas in Retail Banking.
From your primary location in Stockholm you will work in an international environment with people from across the Nordics and our offshore location in India - an excellent opportunity for you to grow and learn from other experts. Some travelling should be expected.
The qualifications you need
We are looking for a profile with a developer background and experience of coding in combination with solid experience from agile software development and strong knowledge of agile practices and principles.
Professional skills to be successful in the position:
- Knowledge of Oracle SOA Suite and OSB (Oracle Service Bus) development is a must, hands-on experience is highly valued.
- Skills in Java, scripting, XML, xslt and xsd programming are of merit.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Familiarity of integration design patterns or process flow design, and composite service design.
- Knowledge about deployment and integration test automation and Java Web/REST service development are considered an advantage.
- The ability to find the right level of communication to our various stakeholders and are good at communicating specifications and design.
Personal skills to be successful in the position:
- You are a self-starter and make sure you find the information you need to be great at your work.
- You find solutions through a structured and proactive approach.
- You are curious and generously share knowledge and give feedback to your colleagues.
Furthermore people around you think you are easy to work with and you enjoy communication as much as collaboration.
More information and send application
For more information about the position please contact Pia Tverin on [email protected]
Please apply no later than 2016-08-15. Interviews will start in August.
For union information please contact Lars Oddestad (Finansförbundet) +46 70-235 35 65 or Björn Colliander (Saco) +46 70-354 70 05, please note they can't answer questions specific to this recruitment.