- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you feel comfortable with taking the lead and chart the way forward?
As a Senior Game Client Developer you will be the go to guy when implementing new cross platform features. With your skills and agile approach you will help other client developer to use your standardized client components. As we believe software development is based on thousands of small decisions all the time where collaboration is required. Therefore the position require physical presence in our inspiring office environment, 2 minutes walk from Central station in Stockholm.
You will be responsible for:
* Structure our game clients into standardize framework
* Introduce automatic testing for the game client
* Taking ownership of game client API's and communication with other components
* Analyzing and optimizing the game client experineces such as load times etc.
* Monitoring of technological development of mobile devices and technologies
* Sharing knowledge with other developers and business
Skills and requirements:
* Previous experience from being responsible/ owner of components in client application
* Good OO skills
* Careful and structured
* Good documentation skills and good internal selling characteristics
* Pragmatic working approach
* At least a few years of experience with the client programming, preferable in leading role
* Familiar with common GNU tools
* Previous experience of being a technical lead
* Understanding of the entire chain, from game client to database
* Use of OpenGL or other 2D/3D rendering API either direct or through a framework
* Experience from web browser debugers
Please apply with CV and answers to following questions:
1. What?s your favorite language to program in? Why?
3. Favorite editor for coding, motivate why all developer should switch to your favorite?