- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
This is a part-time job at 25% that is perfect to combine with your SFI or SAS studies! Some meetings will be scheduled but apart from that you can manage your working hours very much by yourself. Your job at Helsingborg Business Comminity will consist of two main tasks. One main task will be to be a project leader for CoderDojo - a project aiming at teaching children about coding. This project will aim at teaching mainly children at asylum centers about coding. The lessons will be held in English so that international children who for example go to the local international school will be able to attend the lessons too. Your assignments will be to plan and take part in the events, market the project at different asylum centers and/or other strategic places such as the international school, to find other suitable coding-mentors for the children and be a coding-mentor yourself.
The other main part of your job will be to act as an ambassador for Helsingborg Business Community at your own SFI School or at other strategic places. Your assignments will be to present the project and our events for different classes, put up posters and market the project through word-of-mouth.
- Currently studying at SFI (Svenska för invandrare) or SAS (Svenska som andraspråk) is preferable
- You must be able to speak English
- You must have access to your own computer
- You must have worked with children before
- An education or experience with teaching is meriatble
- Other language skills such as Swedish, Arabic, Dari or Farsi are preferable, but not necessary
- You must have an easy time to talk in front of a group of people