- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
At Mobenga we are providing sports betting solutions to many of the largest gaming operators in the world, creating applications with millions of end users using award-winning technology. Our main focus is on mobile and the latest emerging technologies for web applications and native interfaces for both iOS, Android and Windows platforms.
We are looking for people with strong technical skills, great personality and attitude that will help us grow and continue the fight of providing the best products to the industry. Your seniority should be both on the technical as well as the interpersonal level, as you will need to be able to explain and discuss your ideas both internally and externally with our partners. We require an understanding at the system architecture level of web applications; client- and server side activities and dependencies.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Developing Sportsbook web applications in close cooperation with your team colleagues
- Acting as a key technical advisor/mentor to the organization and to others aspiring to the technical path
- Partnering cross functionally and convincing key stakeholders on products/technologies across Mobenga
- Resolving critical issues and broad design matters
- Working closely together with other teams to enable development synergies
- Several years of experience within software development
- Several years of architectural/system design experience
- Extensive experience in working with web application development: Java (preferably also Java 8), Spring, JSP, Tomcat
- Experience with source control (Git)
- Fluency in English, in speech as well as writing
- An interest in exploring new technologies and picking up tasks outside of your primary area of expertise
- Experience in Scrum, TDD, CI, XP, QA, Test Automation
- Memcached, Linux, MongoDB, Redis, Node.js
- Experience from working in the betting or gaming industry and/or the mobile domain
How we work
At Mobenga we strongly believe in teams and agile methodologies, thus you will be working in a competent team of multi-skilled people. We work in a very challenging environment, where speed and quality are essential.
We can offer a very challenging environment where we together always strive to build the best products, technology and teams. We believe that by providing an atmosphere where we try to maximize the level of fun for our people, we will also get the best end results.
Please apply through this link: http://goo.gl/ioSnu2