- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Service Owner, Cloud, Open Systems servers and Storage
At Volvo Car Group, Group IT, you find outstanding opportunities to develop your skills and grow as a professional. In close collaboration with colleagues in other business units around the world, you and your team create IT innovations that support the company's overall business development and daily operations. And ultimately - you will contribute to a superior experience for the people who buy and drive a Volvo.
IT Services (ITS) is responsible for all End User, infrastructure & Platform Services within Volvo Car Group globally and a key component of Service Delivery & Operations within Group IT. Our mission is to develop and deliver business valued IT Services to drive globalization, growth and change, with continued cost efficiency. As individuals and as a team we are accountable for working according to the guiding principles; act proactive and professional, strive for speed and quality in deliverables, build close business interaction and understanding.
As Service Owner you are responsible for the delivery of three important areas: Cloud services (IaaS and Paas), Servers (Windows, Linux and Unix, including VMware/ESX and Citrix) and Storage, including Archiving and Backup. Your responsibility is to assure that the quality of the services being delivered meets requirements and SLAs. This is accomplished by making sure we have the right infrastructure and agreements to build up the service. You will work closely together with Service managers, Subject Matter Experts within the team, other Service Owners, IT colleagues from other departments, vendors, providers and outsourcing partners. You will also be responsible for the financial aspects of the service. Are you comfortable in making decisions and prioritize in hectic situations? Do you prefer working in an international environment where you are in contact with people from many areas on a daily basis? Then this position might be the perfect one for you! Do you grow as a person with accountability?
* Follow up that suppliers and the outsourcing partners deliver their services according to the contract
* Plan and discuss changes in the infrastructure, e.g. order more capacity
* Support projects with knowledge about the services
* Participate in different meetings around the services
* Support the change- and incident processes concerning the services
* Plan future strategic development of the services
* Manage and follow up the cost and budget for the services
* Experience from working in a Service Owner type role
* University degree within IT or similar
* Fluent in English
* Meritorious is ITIL experience and good knowledge about the concerned technical platforms
* Meritorious is experience of working with purchasing, budget and forecast
* Preferably you have experience managing suppliers
* Meritorious is experience from an international working environment
* High ability to communicate whilst making decisions with ease
* Ability to keep calm and prioritize when storms arise
* Great level of energy with ability to mentor colleagues
* Thorough, with a great record of securing flawless deliveries
* Efficient in communication, presentation techniques and skilled in selling ideas
About Volvo Car Group
The future belongs to those who are empowered by a great idea and have the ability to carry it out. At Volvo Car Group, our vision is clear: "To be the world's most progressive and desired luxury car brand" by simplifying people's lives. We have bold targets when it comes to innovation, sales and customer satisfaction and to make this happen, we need talented people onboard. People with passion, energy, business sense and the drive to innovate. People that want to create the next generation Volvo cars in a global, dynamic and respectful environment. We will support you to reach your full potential. Join us on this exciting journey into the future.
In this recruitment process we are collaborating with Randstad Professionals. If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact the responsible recruitment consultant Karin Ardbo at +46 729 88 94 28 or by e-mail [email protected]. Note that applications by e-mail will not be accepted and that your application documents should be written in English.
Interviews will be held continuously. To apply, please register your profile and attach your application documents via the link below as soon as possible but no later than August 28th, 2016.