- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
HIL Development Engineer
At Research & Development you will be a key contributor to the next generation outstanding luxury cars from Volvo. Together with other engineers around the world, you and your team will create innovative human-centric car technology that makes life less complicated and more enjoyable for people. Are you interested in design and connected car technology? Do you share our passion for people, the environment and our urge to create a superior driving experience? Research and Development is the place for you to prosper.
The diagnostic teams in the department Complete Powertrain are involved early in the development of new powertrain concepts and according SW. It is a big challenge to develop solutions which both meet legal requirements and have maximum robustness not causing customer disturbances. The teams are responsible for development of system solutions, functional design and verification in full-scale test cars and HIL´s. We realise our ideas through the development of functionality software in a number of embedded control systems. The role is within the Transmission OBD & Software tools group but will serve the whole department regarding diagnostics.
As HIL Development Engineer you will develop dSPACE-based test framework to test the on-board input/output and diagnostics software. The area is challenging and growing as control systems across the entire vehicle constantly expands. In our group you will find colleagues with similar responsibilities and a continuous exchange of ideas as development of both safe and robust functionality is challenging.
* Test framework development and maintenance
* Interface to HIL-services
* Test sequence execution
* Data collection and storage
* Test analysis and reporting
* Scorecards for test coverage
* Keep up to date regarding test standards and tools
* Develop test automation framework
* B.Sc within Mechatronic, Electrical, Mechanical, Applied Physics Engineering or equivalent. M.Sc is meritorious
* 3 years relevant work experience
* 1 year experience of HIL and programming (preferably Python)
* Experienced in SW-testing and test automation
* Driver's license B
* Fluent in English, written and spoken
* Knowledge of Agile methods and the automotive business is meritorious
* Work experience in diagnostic systems is meritorious
* Positive and open minded
* Innovative and customer focused
* High level of communication and teamwork capability
* Analytical and structured
About Volvo Car Group
The future belongs to those who are empowered by a great idea and have the ability to carry it out. At Volvo Car Group, our vision is clear: "To be the world's most progressive and desired premium car brand". And we believe our global success will be driven by making life less complicated for people, while strengthening our commitment to safety, quality and the environment. We have bold targets when it comes to innovation, sales and customer satisfaction and to make this happen, we need talented people onboard. People with passion, energy, business sense and the drive to innovate. People that want to create the next generation Volvo cars in a global, dynamic and respectful environment. We will support you to reach your full potential. Join us on this exciting journey into the future.
In this recruitment process we are collaborating with Randstad Sourceright. If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact the responsible recruitment consultant Stina Sörensen at +46 729 88 94 47 or by e-mail [email protected]. Note that applications by e-mail will not be accepted.
Interviews will be held continuously. To apply, please register your profile and attach your application documents via the link below as soon as possible but no later than August 29th, 2016.